What's new

i could use comments on these three i found this week in the water

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for any and all comments

found in the chesapeake bay south in ocean view (norfolk, va)

thanks
.
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • 0521marbles.webp
    0521marbles.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 143
I'm not marble buff, but I think the first one is an 'aggie' (as in agate), the second either just a plane clear blue- or the marble for a spray paint can... the third is a common cat's eye. I'm just tossing thoughts out there like spaghetti. Maybe something will stick ;) Neat to see them sea-softened. I've found marbles in the bay- more like stuck in the plough mud- and still shiny. HH! Yakker
 
I can't tell what the first one is from the pic, but yakker is correct about the others.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom