What's new

I couldn't Make this up If I wanted to. I also will Probably Never Top It

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
8,247
Golden Thread
1
Location
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went back out to ye old beach today. Made two dives. First dive I snagged a 1949 class ring from Rosary High School. Newest class ring I have found there. I found a few lipstick tubes and the quarter and decided to make another dive. Went back out to the same spot , moved muck around and got more high tone whispers. Dug and dug. Buckles and then BAM. I pulled out another half. I put it in my bag and HOPED it would be a Barber or a Franklin. I didn't think this site wanted to see me getting another walker! Well I got out and sure enough. Walker #18 for the year. Half #20. Tied my record for the most walkers. I know everybody groan!

The walker, a Washington, a merc, and a rosey were my silver coin finds. A large sterling religious medal and sterling cross were the other silver finds. A no date buffalo and 3 wheat's, a new quarter and 6 houses and a aluminum religious medal. The watch is a waterproof Bulova with water inside. I wonder if that is a warranty issue? LOL
Ring is 4.23 grams of 10K.

The toy gun looks like the barrel blew up. Bottle looked older so I saved it. I was digging in the muck for a target and felt it. Can opener and other things.

I really can't wait to get that muck out of there. With all the halves, and quarters, that place must be loaded with dimes.















 
Upvote 66
I'm amazed at the things you pull out of that muck, and really enjoy your posts. Nice work!
 
I bet it's loaded with gold :-)
Nice stuff buddy, I'm out of commission for a little bit. Medical procedure. I'll be back at it in a few days.
 
I think you have the best treasure spot atound Scuba! Killer finds as always.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom