monsterrack
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2013
- Messages
- 4,429
- Reaction score
- 5,831
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Mississippi
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett, and Whites
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I.D. Of Point's
Ok guys I have JMO on the types of points I found the other day, but I would like to hear some of your ideas on the types. Points found in the southern most southwest corner of Ms. 4 miles from Ms. river in bluff area and made of chert. I believe they are archaic in time and I may be wrong on that, let me hear what others think.




Ok guys I have JMO on the types of points I found the other day, but I would like to hear some of your ideas on the types. Points found in the southern most southwest corner of Ms. 4 miles from Ms. river in bluff area and made of chert. I believe they are archaic in time and I may be wrong on that, let me hear what others think.





Upvote
0







