What's new

I detected this 1760 1 Real Fernando VI

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’ve looked on the Internet and I don’t know what Mantich it may be it was the last year that this coin was put out if anybody knows please let me know I’m just curious View recent photos 9.webpView recent photos.webp https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces15083.html
 
You got it right, minted in Mexico City.
 
Upvote 0
You got it right, minted in Mexico City.

I can’t find if it’s a low mintage because it was the last year or at that time mintages didn’t mean anything? I can’t find messages on the Internet for some reason.
 
Upvote 0
I believe the mintage figure for this coin is unknown.
Don....

I appreciate that Don I was just grabbing at straws thinking it was the last year maybe it had a little more value to it but I really don’t need value since it’s worth $1 million to me. I appreciate you thank you you too smoky
 
Upvote 0
You're so lucky. I'd bet there's not one of those within 100 mi. of my house. For you, they're just down the road! Gary
 
Upvote 0
1759 - 1788.

I think. heh

Awsome hit btw... well done.

There is something special there. :)
 
Upvote 0
Truth....awsome find my friend.....pillars and globes....my absolute favorite coin design !! Great save, congrats !!
 
Upvote 0
I like the pillar and globe design the best also. Unless the Spanish coins are in fabulous condition, the year I do not believe makes a ton of difference.
 
Upvote 0
That is awesome find! You better get ahold of Bart’s jeweler.
 
Upvote 0
You're so lucky. I'd bet there's not one of those within 100 mi. of my house. For you, they're just down the road! Gary

I am so lucky I agree so when I’m complaining I should check myself [emoji1360]

Not trying to rub salt in the wound but I found 2
8 Reals one in a curb strip. Both in excellent shape. Luckily Southern boy [emoji631]
 
Upvote 0
Truth....awsome find my friend.....pillars and globes....my absolute favorite coin design !! Great save, congrats !!

I appreciate that Blak bart I’m scared to clean it anymore I put it in lemon juice that’s it. Here’s how it was found.
View recent photos 16.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice one real. In 1772 they started making the portrait style with the kings profile.
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations, Truth! Awesome coin find! Thanks for sharing!
 
Upvote 0
Nice dig Truth!
 
Upvote 0
Great recovery Truth, something to puff the chest up a bit and take a big sigh. Congrats

OBTW here's to your #3-:occasion14:(That will come shortly the way you're going.)
 
Upvote 0
Great recovery Truth, something to puff the chest up a bit and take a big sigh. Congrats

OBTW here's to your #3-:occasion14:(That will come shortly the way you're going.)

Hey pepper I appreciate it “I’m very lucky the harder I work the luckier I get” You know what they say
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom