- #1
Thread Owner
I am so bummed right now i got it on my face, lips and my one eye lid is swollen making it look like i was punched in the eye. I got it on my arm and other places too.I feel like crap and dont even want to go out this sucks. I've been through this hell before last summer and it was a SEVERE case. I didn't have it on my face last year though i have it on my lips and eyelid people are gonna think i have herpes or something! ha ewwww

Well time to go buy calmine lotion again and lay down and watch a movie. Leaves of 3 they hate me
I dont even remember touching any leaves i know what it looks like. But i hunted a field that was grown over 4 days ago that had to be where i got it.
. It's been awhile since I've had these shots, gonna keep this info handy just in case. Take Care.






