I dont know what its called, but........

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know what it's called, but........

Last night, I was watching Fox News when the story of that Georgia Professor's body being found. He was the fugitive wanted for killing his wife and 2 other people.
Well, when the field reporter was telling about the man's body being found out in the woods by a cadaver dog, I started to daydream about digging a shallow hole, laying down in it, pulling dirt and leaves over me up to my shoulders and putting a pistol to my head. Doing this so either no one would ever find me, or as a joke for the law if they ever found me. I thought that was a really stupid thought, and cut off the daydream. About 30 seconds later, that field reporter, speaking to the camera ( and Julie Bandarras, the anchorwoman) said that when Zinkhan's body was found, it was in a shallow hole with the dirt pulled over the body as if he was trying to hide his own body before committing suicide. Authorities believe he was trying to make his body disappear and to become a mystery.
Folks, that kinda startled me, to say the least. But, it wasn't the first time that someones words or actions would come to my mind just before they said or did something. These times have only occurred when I wasn't trying to make it happen. And, it doesn't happen very often....just enough to irritate me. I say "irritate" because it is so unreliable. I am a daydreamer about many different things. Things I wish I'd done. Things I wish I could do. Things I wish I hadn't done. etc. Then, sometimes a really weird thought pops up like last night.
I sure am glad I'm not a conspiracy theorist or paranoid. ;D
Anyway, I almost didn't post this because it sounds kinda "made-up", but I post my word of honor that it happened.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Re: I don't know what it's called, but........

picking up on a vibe? if it's all energy, you were just in tune with that particular vibration.

Ok, I'm done w/ all the airy-fairy stuff :P

That's happened to me numerous times...and I'm sure a gazillion others too

T

trish76642

Doesnt sound made up at all! Sounds like something a Psychic investigator would do..or even just a Psychic! Its not impossible!

I'd say "you got the power my friend"

Be careful ever going to the authorities when you have a vision..i've heard of people having "visions" and going to the authorities and then getting blamed for the crime...not that you would but im just telling ya.

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vibes and trish; Thanks for your response and not tagging me as a nut. ;D
I would never go to the police with a premonition because the few I've experienced happened just before the incident. So, time would be a factor against me, plus the fact that these things just pop up as spur of the moment things.

Here's another little something that happened several years ago while I was an over the road trucker. I stopped at a small truckstop in a little town outside of Montgomery, Alabama. It was one of the older styled Union 76 Truckstops with the cafe just inside the front door. Anyway, my habit was to always sit at the counter for coffee and eats whereever I stopped and this was no different. I'd never stopped at this particular place before and didn't know any of the employees. The waitress that waited on me was a middle aged lady dressed in a dark blue or black dress and had her nametag pinned on the front. There were 3 or 4 other waitresses working the counter and booths and their outfits were not as dark colored as this lady's. She commented that those other waitresses didn't like her for some reason. Anyway, we struck up a conversation about various things when a young guy came in an sat next to me. He put himself into our conversation and before long we were talking about paranormal stuff. She looked at me and told me that I was "looking" for something that I hadn't found yet. Well, of course I wanted to know exactly what she meant. She replied that she had sort of a second sight ability and could see something in my face. (that could have been a real joke. ;D) Anyway, she told me that to develop my abilities I should work at increasing my ability to concentrate and here is what she told me to do. She recommended that I visualize a tree trunk; see the bark covering; see the rough detail. Then, visualize pealing that bark back to reveal the inner bark layer. See the slick texture; see the moistness of the wood. Then, peal back that inner bark and continue this way all of the way into the trunk's heart wood. She told me that when I could keep the visual in mind with each separate layer in detail at the same time, I would be ready to investigate all things paranormal.

I finished eating and she went off to the other end of the counter. I walked into the store area and found a paperback book to read and returned to the cafe counter. I wanted to give the waitress her tip and looked around for her, but didn't see her. I asked one of the other waitresses where she was and that young lady didn't know her. I described the woman to her and she asked the other 2 waitresses if they knew the woman and those ladies said there wasn't anyone working there that fit that description. That really grabbed my attention because she and they had been walking past eachother for the whole time that I'd been eating my meal and talking with her. Well, I never found her and, to this day, I've wondered just exactly what the H--- happened that afternoon. I mean this was in the middle of the afternoon; not in the middle of the night.

In another incident, I had parked my truck on the company yard in Little Rock, Arkansas and walked across the street to a Mom and Pop type truckstop that had been in business there for decades. It was the "good ole kind" of greasy spoon stops with a gravel parking lot with big water puddles. Anyway, it was about 8 o'clock at night, and I was in a bad mood and talking to myself. About half way across the parking lot, a young, chubby black girl popped up from nowhere and was walking on an intercept path to mine. She said,"Excuse me sir. Would you have a couple of dollars I could have?" My first response was , "No I don't." She then said ,"OK. Thank you." And I kept walking. After about 10 steps my conscience got a hold on me, because I'd been trying to change my ways and read the Bible. I stopped then turned around to call her back. Well, she had disappeared. I mean, she was nowhere in sight. I squatted down to get the whole parking lot backlighted by the surrounding street lights and business lights and she was gone. That big girl could not have run off that fast. And could not have done it without making a lot of noise in the gravel. I got such a heavy feeling of guilt that I almost got tears in my eyes. I then turned and walked on into the cafe while calling myself some serious names. I said , "Yeah, D-----, some Christian you are. It took a very long time to get over that night and, even to this day, it still bothers me. I'd heard, before, that we never know when we might meet an Angel as we go through our lives and are tested. I'd have to honestly say that that night I failed a test.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: The way I look at the 2nd "incident"... I don't think you "failled" a test; I think yer eyes were "OPENED", and you are to become aware of future "opportunities". I have ALSO had "incidents" like yer 1st one... found out LATER, they were FAMILY (ie. ancestors...), whom you MAY not had known about... :o ??? :icon_study:

T

trish76642

wow..thats deep shortstack..i dont mean it in a bad way either.

The tree bark story was cool....wonder what did happen to that waitress, thats wierd. You didnt remember her name on her name tag?

The girl in the parking lot....its ok to feel quilty ,at first, most people wouldnt have. But you shouldnt keep carrying it around with you. I believe as you do, things are put infront of us as a 'test'. Im real sure you've done enough good deeds in your life to make up for that one.

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

trish:

I didn't remember the name on the lady's tag, even though I looked right at it----uhhh, trying not to stare. ;D I said she was middle aged, but that isn't quite right. I NEVER try to guess a woman's age because it'll cause a man nothing but trouble---he's always wrong. Anyway, I would have guessed she was no older that late 40s to early 50s, tops. She had a very erect posture and carried herself very well and her hair was long and wavy; reaching the middle of her back. She seemed almost out of place working as a waitress. That sounds like a slap at waitresses and I don't mean it to sound that way. The best one word description would be "regal". I've never forgotten the lady and the fact that she just wasn't in the other people's memories. Some folks might call it "spooky", but that would be incorrect, too.
The young girl in the parking lot is why I've rarely NOT given to folks who've asked for money. I developed a sense of the true grifters and would usually "play" with them until they'd get mad a leave me alone. Most people would not believe how much "stuff" happens in truckstop parking lots---and I'm not talking about the "working girls".
I'd like to think that I've done more good than bad; like everyone else. But, I don't know. Can't be too sure. All any of us can do is try.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut

I believe that everything that happens in life happens for a reason--there are NO coincidences!

Interesting that she shared a contemplation technique with you, and one from nature; tree bark. the regal waitress is right--clear the clutter of your mind to tap into other energies. I like her a lot:)

I've never seen dead people. I dream some funky chit from time to time...and pick-up on even more funkier stuff...so it's different for everyone.

And Trish--everyone has this ability! I swear:)

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vibes; you say you dream some funky chit sometimes. Have you ever been dreaming and have a sudden, loud noise occur somewhere outside (a car horn, loud door slam, etc.) and your dream inserts that noise seamlessly into its storyline?
I wonder if your subconscience "knew" it would happen and utilized it. Or, did the storyline get rewritten instantly, using the noise, and gave the sense that that was the way the story originally played out?
Sometimes dreams can be so disjointed that if you were to try to duplicate it in "real life", you'd have to take several movie tapes; cut each one into 1 foot sections; put all of the sections into a container; mix them all up; then start splicing all of the sections together haphazardly into one long movie reel. Then play that reel. Man, talk about an "800 Data Dump". ;D I guess that every once in a while our brain has to just dump out all of the miscellaneous, left over garbage bits and pieces. ;D

T

trish76642

And Trish--everyone has this ability! I swear:)

I agree one hundred percent love....we all have it, but most just dont pay attention! Thats the best way i can put it.

Have you ever been dreaming and have a sudden, loud noise occur somewhere outside (a car horn, loud door slam, etc.) and your dream inserts that noise seamlessly into its storyline?

I've done that myself...fall asleep on the couch next thing you know the t.v. program is your dream somehow.... :icon_scratch:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I only had something similar to this happen to me once. I thought it was déjà vous... until I said everything out loud while I was driving to the spot where I thought the "déjà vous" was to happen. It was only within a minute until what I said took place, in all the detail I said aloud. It scared the heck out of me. I haven't tried doing that again...

Bran <><

T

trish76642

godisnum1 said:
I only had something similar to this happen to me once. I thought it was déjà vous... until I said everything out loud while I was driving to the spot where I thought the "déjà vous" was to happen. It was only within a minute until what I said took place, in all the detail I said aloud. It scared the heck out of me. I haven't tried doing that again...

Bran <><

lol....aww Bran, nothing to be scared of.

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.

Great post !I am not sure if this will come out right,but I will try.I think it is in everyone.But not everyone can accept it enuff to let it happen.It is a skill like & un-like anyother.Like because it you can train yourself to do it,un-like because it's not of the body ...It's of the mind.It's like those comp.gen. pics. that you have to stare at to see the ufo,or dino.The image is there but you have to relax & let your self see it.It is a human gift.JMO...Geo

Cachefinder

Dec 22, 2008
ARIZONA
Detector(s) used
lucky horseshoe

True story from my neighbor growing up (he was 18 at the time and his dad was 40ish)
knowing there integrity and how they lived their lives ...I believe it

They were on a hunting trip up north in Flagstaff area and their truck slid off the road on a cliff(it was snowy)
the back wheels were off of the cliff and the mid section of the truck was on the ground --so the truck was
kind of hanging there. The father got out of the truck thru his window and climbed onto the hood and then
grabbed his son out of the pass window. Within 2 min a black jeep came to there location.

**now keep in mind that they are on a very long narrow one lane dirt/snow road that is used only by hunters/off roaders**

This jeep happened to have a ft winch mounted and the occupants of the jeep was a man and (assuming) his wife
they retrieved the truck in no time and when my neighbor and his dad turned around to thank them they had
disappeared. They never heard the jeep drive off -or even the winch reel in after they unhooked it.
**also note that the road did not curve for about a 1/2 mile each way**

to this day they are convinced that the man and "wife" were angles..... and i believe them--

BTW- damage to the underside of the truck took 3 weeks to repair!

Cachefinder-

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bran,
Yogi Barre called that "deja vu" all over again. ;D

Geo,
I think you explained it pretty good. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cachefinder,

On the old Religion thread (which is no longer around ) I told about the son of Country singer Ricky Skaggs being rescued by his Guardian Angel after having a serious car wreck. Ricky told the story on a TV talk show. This happened several years ago up in Tennessee and just a few months ago, a local man was rescued from his rolled over car by a man who was the exact description of the man who helped Scaggs' son. And HE disappeared from the scene, too, in both cases.

T

trish76642

Great stories guys, and you did very well Neo!

Interesting.......

Cachefinder

Dec 22, 2008
ARIZONA
Detector(s) used
lucky horseshoe

Shortstack said:
Cachefinder,

On the old Religion thread (which is no longer around ) I told about the son of Country singer Ricky Skaggs being rescued by his Guardian Angel after having a serious car wreck. Ricky told the story on a TV talk show. This happened several years ago up in Tennessee and just a few months ago, a local man was rescued from his rolled over car by a man who was the exact description of the man who helped Scaggs' son. And HE disappeared from the scene, too, in both cases.

That is the strangest part of the story --that they just disappeared ** in my neighbors story they could just not understand how they
left the area--u could only travel about 10 mph on this road.

Cachefinder-

T

trish76642

that is pretty weird Cache...but i do believe it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread