What's new

I dont know

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
I don't know

I found this in a creek while looking for arrowheads.The bottom is threaded,and up top says...Top/with an arrow pointing up.Any thoughts?
SDC10023-1.jpg

SDC10024.jpg
 
Re: I don't know

Looks to be porcelain and it appesr to had once screwed onto something else... I can't tell you much more. that's probably obvious. Sorry couldn't be of any help.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I don't know

my first thought when I saw it was beer tap handle......I have no idea why there could be any confusion over what end of a tap handle is supposed to be the top though..... :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Re: I don't know

insulator of some sorts maybe?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Re: I don't know

Thanx for the info guys.I will start looking there.Ya'll have been a great help.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I don't know

Another thought is maybe a handle for an old knife switch.....
 

Attachments

  • switch.webp
    switch.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 491
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom