tmanfromtexas
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2006
- Messages
- 755
- Reaction score
- 25
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
- Detector(s) used
- ETRAC BABY
Hi everyone!!! I spent the weekend here in the NOLA area so that I could get back to the park I had found the reale seated and several barbers. I got there early Saturday morning and started hunting. It was a slow start but it picked up and it turned out to be another great hunt. I have yet to find any silvers newer than the barbers. It is crazy because I am picking out wheaties on a regular basis. I guess someone must have done some serious cherry picking. I am glad to have the etrac. In this soil it is working like a dream. I hope you enjoy the vid. I just started doing these after Dave (American Coin Hunting) showed me how easy it was. Thanks for looking. TMAN...
[youtube=425,350]UHQYdM9kuW4[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]UHQYdM9kuW4[/youtube]
Upvote
0
W!! Those are some sweet finds, TMan!! Enjoyed the video. Did you catch any parades while you was there?
Thanks for the Cool Post!!!
No I didnt get a chance to catch any of the festivities while I was there. I thought about it but was having to much fun hunting. Have you made it out much? TMAN...
Great detail and terrific Macro Focusing! 







