Jyverb64 Hero Member Joined Oct 30, 2012 Messages 952 Reaction score 1,186 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate NY Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab Explorer Se Pro Garrett Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 9, 2018 #1 I'm just wondering from where it was made and age Attachments 1523323101007.webp 44.9 KB · Views: 137
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 9, 2018 #2 Ne Plus Ultra is a quality backmark. It is from the Latin and means roughly "the highest quality". I am guessing it is a plain front? Most likely a civilian button from the early 1800s. I would like to find one. Upvote 0
Ne Plus Ultra is a quality backmark. It is from the Latin and means roughly "the highest quality". I am guessing it is a plain front? Most likely a civilian button from the early 1800s. I would like to find one.