What's new

I find the strangest things

The Recovery Agents

Full Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2010
Messages
138
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola Vaquero Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
000
 
Last edited:
It's not brass,and thats my bad cuz I should have said what it is made from.......aluminum I think, its a white metal and has no weight to it,and does not stick to a magnet. I found this in the driveway at a town house where I also found the button in the picture along with a 1901 penny that was in very bad shape. I don't expect this to be really old, but cant figure out what that symbol is from?
 
Upvote 0
Cap for either a cosmetic tube or some type of salve tube.

Best,
Scott
 
Upvote 0
ct co ? does that mean connecticut company?
 
Upvote 0
old tub of toothpaste top. Found dozens at the dump digs.
 

Attachments

  • colgatelid.webp
    colgatelid.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 400
Upvote 0
AU24K said:
Cap for either a cosmetic tube or some type of salve tube.

Best,
Scott

Does toothpaste qualify as "cosmetic" or "salve?"
I'll bet some of them old toothpastes were really pleasant to the palate... :tongue3:

Best,
Scott
 
Upvote 0
Gypsy Heart said:
Would it be letters? Ct Co. ?
Good catch Gypsy.

I dont know if the cap is Colgate, but I think you are correct' its a Ct Co logo. I couldnt find a match.

ctco.webpCt Co.webpCt Co cap.webp
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom