What's new

I fixed that EMI problem for you.

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2016
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
2,367
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Works like a champ.

Tested on MAX settings indoors - No EMI!

EMI-resistant-coil.webp

Gonna make million$! :4leafclover:
 
Just make sure volume is cranked. :P
 
I find that unplugging the coil works the best. :tongue3:
 
Hold it over your head during an alien invasion, it will repel the brain scans.
 
Excellent Idea... EMI foiled again!
 
I also developed a version for pinpointers!

Who knew making million$ would be so easy? Not me. :tongue3:
 
I really did turn it on max rx15 tx boost on....just a smooth steady hum.

Only makes noise when jiggling the coil in the air doing an air balance. :laughing9:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom