I forgot to mention.

~pronghorn~
The above statement is a lie made up by Art.
It is lies like this that prove you are all full of it.
Art tell lies and nobody calls him on it.

If the statement were true, civil war relics would have
over 70 inches of soil over them.
Custers camp garbage which can still be found in my
area would have over 50 inches of soil over it yet it is
still being found in 6 inches or less.

Thank you for the insult...You forgot about the wind, rain and snow has on the facts
It is no wonder why so few live in your make believe
world!
Could you plese tell us how many Dowsers are in the world?...Art

OK, OK. Take a break. Everyone go to post #16 on page one and carefully read what it says. Your comments please.

BTW pronghorn, I did not post a picture of my last find while dowsing so that's why you don't see it. Make sense? Yes, I have and will keep you on ignore.

pronghorn. I live in Arizona where there is lots of sand that is blown around during WIND storms and windy days. Do you know what a sand storm is? I can show you a dry wash that was bout 12 " deep at one time that filled in during the last two years. I can also show you another gully that at one time not long ago you could step across, but today is about 100 feet deep and about 30 feet wide from flash floods. Every day I drive my school bus over the bridge they put over it for traffic.

In Nevada, there is a sandy mountain that moves on average of 1" a year. That's right, the whole mountain is on the move. It's about 20 miles east of Fallon and is pure white. It's a tourist trap where people camp and ride their dirt bikes and 4 wheelers. It's called: "Sand Mountain." By the way, there's an old pony express station right at the base of it. The name of the station is "Sand Springs Pony Express Station." You can look it up on the internet.

The stations location was not known until a few years ago. The reason they didn't know exactly where it was is because it was buried out of sight in about five feet or more of sand. After they found it, the University of NV Archeology Department was called in to dig it out. It was a station without a roof, if you can imagine that. One writer who went there by stagecoach in 1861 said it was perhaps the most horrible place on earth he had ever been. Today, hwy 50 goes right by it. :o

So, what makes you think all areas of the world are like where you are at? ART said on "AVERAGE." Do you know what average means or would you like me to explain it to you? :evil5:

Also, how many of those camping items you talked about were just dropped and left on the surface and not buried when the Army left the area? Additionally, for those things that were left or dropped on the ground by the soldiers (litter bugs) as they were breaking camp, how did those items get under the surface since then? Did they grow digging claws and dig themselves a hole, lower themselves into the hole, then cover themselves up? ???

Please enlighten me.

10claw said:
les, there is one more thing about depth. that is the depth of tinpans mentality. he actually thinks ( pseudo science of course') like randy boy programmed him, that he can pick up a turd by the clean end. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Your mate les drives a school bus and has a element of care by contract . Wonder how funny it be if some-one sent and Email to the school with a link to this sort of rubbish you write on the Net. Not so Funny now . grow a brain

tinpan

lesjcbs said:
Hey, stop it, I just fell off my chair laughing. OUCH! :laughing9: :tongue3: :occasion14: :smileinbox:

There's not a great deal of thinking going on with those guys is there? :icon_scratch: :sign13:

I think (see, there I go again) the reason is they depend on technology to do the thinking for them. Technology, being what it is, is good, but limited in only to what it is programmed to do and nothing else. Can one use a Metal Detector as an indicator or pointer as to what direction they should go in to find a target that turns out to be 30 yards away? I did with my $25.00 dowsing rods a week or so ago and posted the picture of the target that was over there. It was an 8" L x 1/4" D rusty rod buried several inches in the ground. I mean "DAH" to them as they keep slobbering about it.

still laughing ?????????

tinpan

ART: You're making tinpan angry. :angry4: :angry9: Shame on you. :laughing9: :occasion14:

See my last post #332.

lesjcbs said:
ART: You're making tinpan angry. :angry4: :angry9: Shame on you. :laughing9: :occasion14:

See my last post #332.

You like welfare :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Dare Me :laughing7: :laughing7:

tinpan

lesjcbs said:
OK, OK. Take a break. Everyone go to post #16 on page one and carefully read what it says. Your comments please.

BTW pronghorn, I did not post a picture of my last find while dowsing so that's why you don't see it. Make sense? Yes, I have and will keep you on ignore.

pronghorn. I live in Arizona where there is lots of sand that is blown around during WIND storms. Do you know what a sand storm is? I can show you a dry wash that was bout 12 " deep at one time that filled in during the last two years. I can also show you another gully that at one time not long ago you could step across, but today is about 100 feet deep and about 30 feet wide from floods. Every day I drive my school bus over the bridge they put over it for traffic.

In Nevada, there is a sandy mountain that moves on average of 1" a year. That's right, the whole mountain is on the move. It's about 20 miles east of Fallon and is pure white. It's a tourist trap where people camp and ride their dirt bikes and 4 wheelers. It's called: "Sand Mountain." By the way, there's an old pony express station right at the base of it. The name of the station is "Sand Springs Pony Express Station." You can look it up on the internet.

It's actual location was not know until a few years ago. The reason they didn't know exactly where it was is because it was buried out of sight in about five feet or more of sand. After they found it, the University of NV Archeology Department was called in to dig it out. It was a station without a roof, if you can imagine that. One writer who went there by stagecoach in 1861 said it was perhaps the most horrible place on earth he had ever been. Today, hwy 50 goes right by it. :o

So, what makes you think all areas of the world are like where you are at? ART said on "AVERAGE." Do you know what average means or would you like me to explain it to you? :evil5:

Also, how many of those camping items you talked about were just dropped and left on the surface and not buried when the Army left the area? Additionally, for those that were left on the surface by the soldiers (litter bugs), how did they get under the surface since then?

You have me on ignore, then why ask me questions,
you's ain't too bright is ya boy? Take your dowsing
rods on down to the University and show the geophysics
class how you can locate, and take a movie camera.

Just because some river beds wash out and some
fill in, that doesn't make Art's statement fact. Please
show some scientific verification of this average...

Do you know what average means or would you
like me to explain it to you?

If the average is 1/2 inch per year, then at least half
the world will have 50 inches of soil or more on top of
anything that is 100 years old.
Can you show me any evidence of even 1/100th of the
worlds land mass of 57 million square miles where
everything that was surface 100
years ago is now covered under 50 inches of soil.
All the deserts in the world are not moving mountains
of sand, very few are.

Face it, Art made that statistic up, same as he makes
up most everything he posts!

If you want to back the LIAR, go for it, doesn't change
the fact that he makes $#!+ up!

~lesjcbs~
ART: You're making tinpan angry. Shame on you.
See my last post #332.
When you put real truth on the board it upsets their make believe world...
Here’s a photo of Sand Mountain and photo’s of a road before and after a 20 minute thunder storm..Art

Attachments

• washout 023.jpg
    washout 023.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 376
  • washout 001.jpg
    washout 001.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 388
  • washout 018.jpg
    washout 018.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 380
~tinpan~
Your mate les drives a school bus and has a element of care by contract . Wonder how funny it be if some-one sent and Email to the school with a link to this sort of rubbish you write on the Net. Not so Funny now . grow a brain
You like welfare Dare Me
~Prong~
If you want to back the LIAR, go for it, doesn't change
the fact that he makes $#!+ up!
Thank You again guys...Remember..This is a dowsing forum ..Art

aarthrj3811 said:
Remember..This is a dowsing forum ..Art

Yes it is.

On this dowsing forum you posted a statement
about the sedimentation rate....

Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Today at 11:34:15 AM

They do not understand that mother earth puts an
average ½ inch of new soil on top of the objects every year..

You made that up, it is not true! You cannot back it
up with evidence. What else are you lying about?

BUSTED ............ AGAIN

aarthrj3811 said:
Can one use a Metal Detector to use as an indicator or pointer as to what direction they should go in to find a target? I did with my $25.00 dowsing rods a week or so ago and posted the picture of the target that was over there.

These guys do not understand the limitations that conventional metal detectors have...They hope that the loose change that someone has lost has not been there for many years..They do not understand that mother earth puts an average ½ inch of new soil on top of the objects every year..The do not know that pin-pointers and bigger coils are the biggest sellers in their hobby. They do not read the rest of this site or they would know that there are many problems with their devices. One example is how they discriminate between pull tabs and gold rings.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,143399.0.html
I have only hunted in a Park a few times as it is no fun...They do not understand that Dowsing is much cheaper and can cover more ground in minutes...Art

ART: Boy, you did it now. Because of what you said, I'm headed for welfare. How do you like that? BTW, excellent pictures of Sand Mountain. WOW, just as I remember it.

tinpan: Grow up buddy or go play somewhere else.

Here's how it stands. At post #234, you knocked my religion. At post #268 I warned you that if you did it again, I would put you on ignore.

So, let's for a moment say you sent my school an email. First of all, that email would hit the desk of an active member of the Mormon Church who, after I pointed it out to them, would probably not take kindly to you knocking their religion.

Then, after that, it would be determined none of my posts were made on school time or on school computers. I don't get into the classrooms where the computers are. I only work part time and am at home most of the time during the day. Another active member of the church in the administration would determine that fact.

Then, IF and when it finally got to my bosses desk, he being a VERY active member of the church and a local rancher who knows ALL about dowsing also, your email would be laughed at and would go right into the trash.

Let's get something straight tinpan, I can laugh at any joke made by anyone else when I so please and can't be held to answer for what someone else said, joke or no joke. Maybe that's how it is in Austrlia, but not here in the U.S. My work and what I laugh at during my personal time, don t overlap or affect each other. So why don't you be a man and put me on ignore.

Also, how about trying to keep on subject. ;D :laughing9: :laughing3: :laughing7:

Yes...Sand Mountain is an odd thing...a big pile of sand in a mountain range..
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...AE7960C0F45C5FF799B7F4AF33&FORM=IGRE1#x0y8767

Sand Mountain is a Singing sand dune 20 miles (32 km) east of Fallon, Nevada along U.S. Route 50. The dune is two miles long and 600 feet (180 m) high.[3] It lies on the edge of the ancient Lake Lahontan, that for the most part dried up 9,000 years ago. Sand Mountain Recreation Area is managed by the Bureau of Land Management and is open to off-highway vehicle use. The area is also the only home of the Sand Mountain Blue Butterfly.

ART: Great video.

This next part is to pronghorn. Yes, I have you on ignore. I had your number long ago.

Know this pronghorn, when someone makes a post and quotes someone else, whether or not that quoted person is on ignore or not, that quote shows up in blue. That's how I see what you say. Other than that, I see none of yours or anyone elses posts. Savvy jack?

lesjcbs said:
ART: Boy, you did it now. Because of what you said, I'm headed for welfare. How do you like that? BTW, excellent pictures of Sand Mountain. WOW, just as I remember it.

tinpan: Grow up buddy or go play somewhere else.

Here's how it stands. At post #234, you knocked my religion. At post #268 I warned you that if you did it again, I would put you on ignore.

So, let's for a moment say you sent my school an email. First of all, that email would hit the desk of an active member of the Mormon Church who, after I pointed it out to them, would probably not take kindly to you knocking their religion.

Then, after that, it would be determined none of my posts were made on school time or on school computers. I don't get into the classrooms where the computers are. I only work part time and am at home most of the time during the day. Another active member of the church in the administration would determine that fact.

Then, IF and when it finally got to my bosses desk, he being a VERY active member of the church and a local rancher who knows ALL about dowsing also, your email would be laughed at and would go right into the trash.

Let's get something straight tinpan, I can laugh at any joke made by anyone else when I so please and can't be held to answer for what someone else said, joke or no joke. Maybe that's how it is in Austrlia, but not here in the U.S. My work and what I laugh at during my personal time, don t overlap or affect each other. So why don't you be a man and put me on ignore.

Also, how about trying to keep on subject. ;D :laughing9: :laughing3: :laughing7:

I consider the mormons a cult and how fitting ,you practise Dowsing Dowsing is the same as witchcaft Then there the fact that you dowsers use texts from the bible to justify own means. other religions consider this sort matter as heresy Time for a fire :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: many interpretations of same bible text. So where are the gold plates that j smith found ? Blind or double blind

Remember you dowsers supply the info i only reply I can voice my opinion as i please or is there a law against that.

By the way while you sit there trying to find info i do what dowser cannot do find treasure another 2 grams of gold in 2 hours. Want to see. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

tinpan

Like i said 2 grams of gold Dowsers nothing but written rubbish as usual. gpx 4500 with mono coil works and coathangers are hanging up clothes. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

tinpan ps i did warn you about the insulting and i am a man of my word

Attachments

• 100_1004.jpg
    100_1004.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 375
Pseudo-skepticism is a cult chock full of mindless zombies who don't have and can't have an original thought. They have been programmed that only that which you can see or touch is real. Arguing with a zombie is entertaining, yes, but really gets you nowhere.

EddieR said:
Pseudo-skepticism is a cult chock full of mindless zombies who don't have and can't have an original thought. They have been programmed that only that which you can see or touch is real. Arguing with a zombie is entertaining, yes, but really gets you nowhere.

really, i noticed you list 15 different mds . Got 15 arms i think not. More like own lunch box hero Cross between status anxiety and self proclaimed granduer.Couldn,t figure out how to switch them on .Who are calling mindless Want a be. Should some good deals on E-bay this week . Buy another dozen mds or so. You might feel better. "Look at me" you be yelling , while running down the street.

tinpan

tinpan: I too can voice my opinion and that includes laughing at jokes about you made by someone else, which I am still laughing at :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing7: whether you like it or not. You have contributed little to nothing of any value in this discussion, but have finally resorted to threats which is against the rules of this forum.

I haven't looked at it closely yet, but I understand YOU and SWR are BANNED from posting at http://exiledangel.com/site/, and are labeled there as "INTRUDERS." GEE, I BELIEVE I KNOW WHY. :icon_scratch: :sign13: Maybe it's time you be put on ignore or more here too. What do you think?

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: swr :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :P tongue hanging out
slobbering all over the keyboard.
i am on Exiledangel and awfully glad the skeps CAN"T get on. it's just pure pleasure on that forum to be able to connect with good people and not have to put up with someone draining the post with drivel. all in the name of randy boy, of course.
well, go ahead randy boy ( swr) i know your answer before you slobber.

tinpan said:
EddieR said:

really, i noticed you list 15 different mds . Got 15 arms i think not. More like own lunch box hero Cross between status anxiety and self proclaimed granduer.Couldn,t figure out how to switch them on .Who are calling mindless Want a be. Should some good deals on E-bay this week . Buy another dozen mds or so. You might feel better. "Look at me" you be yelling , while running down the street.

tinpan

:icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

The only thing that made sense in your entire post was the fact that you "admitted " to being a pseudo skeptic by replying to my post....as I knew you would :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back