I forgot to mention.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
tinpan said:
lesjcbs said:
Folks: Here's three things I found while dowsing the other day. Two rusty bent wires and one gum wrapper. All were from one to two inches in the ground. The wires were really hard to see as they looked like other dead grass stems or roots and it took some time to retrieve them.

Remember, according to the dowsing skeptics, dowsing doesn't work so this is not supposed to happen, but it did.

I found this one with my eye and is clearly recorded into todays finds Gee those L-rods are so lame.

tinpan

So...L-rods are lame because you eye-balled a find?

Huh??? :icon_scratch:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EddieR~
And my dog found this nugget...no big deal..

Attachments

• Dogslf.gif
    Dogslf.gif
    83.3 KB · Views: 261
  • Dogslf.gif
    Dogslf.gif
    83.3 KB · Views: 259

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10claw said:
tinpan, you talk about the next level, just how low do you plan on going? you already know randyboy cn't go up with plastic so it has to be down.
by the way, where did you buy all that BEAUTIFUL stuff you've been posting?

and your dowsing finds are where????????

tinpan

Attachments

• 100_0843.jpg
    100_0843.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 262
  • 100_0845.jpg
    100_0845.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 257
  • 100_0845.jpg
    100_0845.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 100_0843.jpg
    100_0843.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 254

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aarthrj3811 said:
~EddieR~
And my dog found this nugget...no big deal..

the last time you posted that pic you said you found it ??? Of all the pics you post since when did you start using a black border. Seems little odd ::) ::) ::)

tinpan

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you look back on Page 1 in Post #90 you will see at the end of the post us dowsers are challenged to post our finds. It says: “Prove me wrong and post some of your finds. No Links or hear say Your Finds That is straight to the point and quite clear. Please post.”

For sure, that challenge was completely reasonable, very clear, absolutely straight to the point, and extremely fair. But it is also the skeptics undoing.

So, shortly after that, I started posting my finds, which with the exception of the penny, all are pieces of trash found while dowsing. One picture was of several items I found in the desert 90 miles from my home in an area I had never been in up until that time.

Since that time, I have posted other finds while dowsing.

The long and short of it is, meeting the challenge at Post #90 and posting finds after that while dowsing, was an event the skeptics thought could not happen. After all, according to them, dowsing never works. Thus, they were pretty confident and really thought there would be no posts from dowsing finds. Yet there were finds from dowsing and more than one, which according to them, can’t happen, but it did, and it proved them wrong.

Now, all they have left is to call names and to insult like 12-year-old children do. It’s a very hard and traumatic thing for some people to admit they are wrong. Their inflated egos just won’t allow it.

In accordance with the challenge found in Post #90 which says that posting dowsing finds is proof that dowsing works, 10claw has asked me to help him post a picture of one of his several finds while dowsing. I know for a fact he has more to show and tell but evidently he is having problems posting pictures to this web site but I am sure he will soon figure it out. So, here are three of his finds. Enjoy or weep whoever you are.

Attachments

• L%20rod%20finds%20002.jpg
    L%20rod%20finds%20002.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 253

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:
If you look back on Page 1 in Post #90 you will see at the end of the post us dowsers are challenged to post our finds. It says: “Prove me wrong and post some of your finds. No Links or hear say Your Finds That is straight to the point and quite clear. Please post.”

For sure, that challenge was completely reasonable, very clear, absolutely straight to the point, and extremely fair. But it is also the skeptics undoing.

So, shortly after that, I started posting my finds, which with the exception of the penny, all are pieces of trash found while dowsing. One picture was of several items I found in the desert 90 miles from my home in an area I had never been in up until that time.

The long and short of it is, meeting the challenge at Post #90 and posting finds after that while dowsing, was an event the skeptics thought could not happen. After all, according to them, dowsing never works. Thus, they were pretty confident and really thought there would be no posts from dowsing finds. Yet there were finds from dowsing and more than one, which according to them, can’t happen, but it did, and it proved them wrong.

Now, all they have left is to call names and to insult like 12-year-old children do. It’s a very hard and traumatic thing for some people to admit they are wrong. Their inflated egos just won’t allow it.

In accordance with the challenge found in Post #90 which says that posting dowsing finds is proof that dowsing works, 10claw has asked me to help him post a picture of one of his several finds while dowsing. I know for a fact he has more to show and tell but evidently he is having problems posting pictures to this web site but I am sure he will soon figure it out. So, here are three of his finds. Enjoy or weep whoever you are.

You dowsers make HUGE claims of finding treasure using L-rods. This has being going on for thousands of years , by many different cultures Dowse pic off the net for cashes of silver and gold coins and lost gold deposits. So all your big mouth ,lazy , easy street ideas that work adds up "too what "

Simple "Plastic " gold pan finds treasure but you can not By the way if dug under my cloths line i would find more things than you dowsers have found in a 1000 years.

tinpan

Attachments

• 100_0860.jpg
    100_0860.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 262
  • 100_0859.jpg
    100_0859.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 100_0859.jpg
    100_0859.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 248
  • 100_0860.jpg
    100_0860.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 250
  • 100_0859.jpg
    100_0859.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 251
  • 100_0860.jpg
    100_0860.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 255

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:

So you make a claim using someone elses pics . Interesting. tinpan

tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another fact My first reply was 88. You claim we do all of the name calling. You where being petty and cheap yourself from reply 3. You can get none of facts right. You like to preach ::) ::)

tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:
10claw: Are the skeptics calling names again? Just post your finds like I did in earlier posts and leave it at that. Of course, the skeptics won't like it and will do everything to discredit it.

What they haven't thought of is what are they going to say when an extremely valuable item is found while dowsing? That's going to be REAL INTERESTING. OH boy, I can hear it now. Slober, slobber, and more slobber. Of course, it's none of their business. OOP, saying it's "none of their business" might be like kicking over a yellowjackets nest.

Quote" Just post your finds like I did " but you just posted his finds. 10claw can sent you a pic by internet mail but has problems posting his pic on TN. You where right. Quote "thats going to be REAL INTERESTING" its none of their business why post on an open forum ????

No doubts more of the same coming up ::) ::) ::)

tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:
If 10claw asks for help in posting pictures, I'll be glad to help. That's a lot more than the likes of what you would do for someone.

BTW, your post #88 says nothing about dowsing but is about mining relics and gold. Here is what it says: Please post some of your mining relics or gold found or are you just putting more wood on the fire?

Mining relics or gold...? Anyone around here into mining....? I'm not.

It's not until your post #90 that you say that posting dowsing finds would be proof that you are wrong, and since then, that is exactly what has been taking place. So open your mouth buddy and take your medicine. You need it as your breath stinks.

Doing something for someone to justify your own means Adds up to what ? By the way some dowsed pics in this forum clearly show s, dowsers claim to found gold and silver deposits. natural deposits so if you don,t dig out of the ground its not mining. So how do you plan to get the claimed treasure out of the ground. Let me guess you just have not figured that out yet

tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another fact for you You claims that we do all the name calling and insulting Funny how the recorded replies say different. :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

tinpan

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,14075.0.html
This forum is limited to the discussion of simple, inexpensive (or FREE!) devices and techniques. That means NO discussion of electrical devices of any kind. Feel free to discuss L-rods, Spanish dip needles, map dowsing, and other dowsing related subjects.
Because of past experience with similar forums, I will not have much patience in the forum, so if you veer off topic you just might find your post deleted and your permissions restricted. If you have some constructive information to share about dowsing then great, feel free to post!! If you want to post just to toot your own horn or to sneak in links to your long range locator website, then beware - I am ready to ban you! PERMANENTLY!

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is a re-do of my last post with modifications.

WOW, folks, he made four posts; #348, #349 ,#350, and #351, one right after the other without a break. You must be really stressed out and having a terrible time with all this to post that fast. :laughing9:

If 10claw asks for help in posting pictures, I'll be glad to help him, or anyone else for that matter, until he can fix the problem with his computer.

BTW, your post #88 is about mining relics and gold. Here is what you said: "Please post some of your mining relics or gold found or are you just putting more wood on the fire?"

Mining......? I'm not into mining.

It's in your post #90 that you say posting dowsing finds would be proof for you that you are wrong. OK, that is exactly what has been taking place. According to you, each picture adds more weight to the fact you are wrong about dowsing, and it just grinds on you something fierce. Your mistake was issuing your challenge in Post #90.

Well, get ready and put more props under yourself, more weight is coming. Like it or not, you are stuck with Post #90.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aarthrj3811 said:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,14075.0.html
This forum is limited to the discussion of simple, inexpensive (or FREE!) devices and techniques. That means NO discussion of electrical devices of any kind. Feel free to discuss L-rods, Spanish dip needles, map dowsing, and other dowsing related subjects.
Because of past experience with similar forums, I will not have much patience in the forum, so if you veer off topic you just might find your post deleted and your permissions restricted. If you have some constructive information to share about dowsing then great, feel free to post!! If you want to post just to toot your own horn or to sneak in links to your long range locator website, then beware - I am ready to ban you! PERMANENTLY!

Ok i agree to that. I will go take a few more pics so you can dowse them for me. thats in the rules right. I,m hoping you will dowse them or are the rules going too change. Theres more than just gold bearing ground around here. By the way what does sand dunes have to do with dowsing ?

tinpan

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
wow, tinpan. you sure get wound up tight about 3 nickles. i might not post my gold coin i found. your rubber duckie might have a
heart attack. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: you really do
need :help: :help: :help: :help:. sleep tight tonite.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10claw said:
wow, tinpan. you sure get wound up tight about 3 nickles. i might not post my gold coin i found. your rubber duckie might have a
heart attack. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: you really do
need :help: :help: :help: :help:. sleep tight tonite.

So true what you say you didn,t post, some else did ? If thats the case what are you talking about. Thanks the facts are there . Why don,t you post the whole story with pics and the gold coin in todays finds. I cannot wait to see your find.

tinpan

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You better believe he's wound up about three nickles. FUNNY AND SILLY but because of what he said in Post #90 that he cannot retract, and which we all know about, he's hurting big time.

Well now, look what I found while dowsing IN MY OWN BACK YARD.

It's a 27” L X ½” D black wire with three yellow stripes going down the side. Wrapped in the thick insulation are 11 small aluminum wires. It's a piece of the main power line to this area. In this picture the rubber insulation looks blue but it is in fact black.

I have lost count how many times I have read that when you are a beginner to metal detecting, first scan your own back yard to understand how things work. Many interesting things have been found in backyards. The same thing goes for learning how to dowse. Practice, practice, and more practice and what better place to first start in other than your own back yard. I LOVE IT. This wire however, was not under our cloths line. :tongue3:

I had just told my wife I was going down to our City Park to dowse but when I got to my truck, I got to thinking about dowsing my own back yard. So I did and about 15 yards (45') from where I started, my rods crossed. Bingo, this is what I dug (opps, mined) up out of the dirt. It was about 1” down.

REMEMBER, according to skeptics, because dowsing doesn't work and therefore you cannot find anything while dowsing, THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! :angry4: :angry9: :angry5:, but it did. :notworthy: Beautiful isn't it?

Attachments

• S5300383.JPG
    S5300383.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 206

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:
You better believe he's wound up about three nickles. FUNNY AND SILLY but because of what he said in Post #90 that he cannot retract, and which we all know about, he's hurting big time.

Well now, look what I found while dowsing IN MY OWN BACK YARD.

It's a 27” L X ½” D black wire with three yellow stripes going down the side. Wrapped in the thick insulation are 11 small aluminum wires. It's a piece of the main power line to this area. In this picture the rubber insulation looks blue but it is in fact black.

I have lost count how many times I have read that when you are a beginner to metal detecting, first scan your own back yard to understand how things work. Many interesting things have been found in backyards. The same thing goes for learning how to dowse. Practice, practice, and more practice and what better place to first start in other than your own back yard. I LOVE IT. This wire however, was not under our cloths line. :tongue3:

I had just told my wife I was going down to our City Park to dowse but when I got to my truck, I got to thinking about dowsing my own back yard. So I did and about 15 yards (45') from where I started, my rods crossed. Bingo, this is what I dug (opps, mined) up out of the dirt. It was about 1” down.

REMEMBER, according to skeptics, because dowsing doesn't work and therefore you cannot find anything while dowsing, THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! :angry4: :angry9: :angry5:, but it did. :notworthy: Beautiful isn't it?
Wow a piece of wire. Which by the way Can be found around any house where an electrician has been. Ever hear of wire clippers . By the way you pointed out about helping others , i did n,t see that posted . Did 10 claw ask for help on the forum or is there secret messages. Honest you are not and no matter what you say . Bible in one hand and a double ended sword in the other, i see dowser Aussie 1 calls another dowser Arts a liar. Nice bunch of people you lot are. Like saying i won the lottery but i didn,t have a ticket just last weeks lossing numbers which i found in the trash, Running around after the fact trying to tidy up the loose ends never works. I beleive they call it a "cover up" I,m just an average person and have made no claims to anything which i cannot do. Got your own super hero suit with a big D on it D stands for D***head.

Lighting strikes the earth how many times a day. A dowser standing hill with his l-rods has more chance of getting struck by lightning than finding treasure. This fact is true

tinpan

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tinpan: Oh yes, I am familiar with wire clippers and other such tools, including a tool known as dowsing L-Rods.

I can guarantee you this kind of wire is not everywhere in my yard. You would like it to be that way, but it isn't. I'm just simply meeting your dowsing challenge in your Post #90 is all.

Folks: Let's see how much more name calling he can do. :laughing9:

Since these pictures of dowsing finds are hard on your nerves, you can find some relief by taking Pepto-Bismol or Alka Seltzer tablets from time to time. You should stock up on these antacids as more pictures (proof) of dowsing finds are coming soon. :icon_thumleft:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:
tinpan: Oh yes, I am familiar with wire clippers and other such tools, including a tool known as dowsing L-Rods.

I can guarantee you this kind of wire is not everywhere in my yard. You would like it to be that way, but it isn't. I'm just simply meeting your dowsing challenge in your Post #90 is all.

Folks: Let's see how much more name calling he can do. :laughing9:

Since these pictures of dowsing finds are hard on your nerves, you can find some relief by taking Pepto-Bismol or Alka Seltzer tablets from time to time. You should stock up on these antacids as more pictures (proof) of dowsing finds are coming soon. :icon_thumleft:

I will be honest with you I infact admire your stand in what you believe in. I have noticed you mostly stand alone, while the other dowsers hide under their rocks. Your person of great character If there was a great war i would gladly have you watch by my back. Do,nt get me wrong .i donot wish a war.

You are still wrong and dowsing is a load B>S. By the way you should drink a bottle of Caustic soda and clean all sh*t you talk out. If, when, latter, soon big storm coming. What ever.

:laughing7: :laughing9: :laughing7: :tard: :tard: :tard: :coffee:

tinpan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions