tpmrcp Sr. Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 492 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location East Stroudsburg, PA Detector(s) used Garrett ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2009 #21 Great job! I enlarged the pics as much as I could without making them too blurry. Attachments 6-9-09.webp 7 KB · Views: 330 6-9-09-2.webp 13 KB · Views: 382 6-9-09-3.webp 5.6 KB · Views: 324
DrJoePrime Bronze Member Joined Sep 9, 2007 Messages 1,535 Reaction score 949 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Beach, California Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 12, 2009 #22 Hey CONGRATS! A great job ....and you gotta have a world's record for speedy return. It's sure embarrassing for me to admit finding a small class ring in 1970 and then losing it in the house ... I know it's here somewhere (after 5 moves). HH Joe
Hey CONGRATS! A great job ....and you gotta have a world's record for speedy return. It's sure embarrassing for me to admit finding a small class ring in 1970 and then losing it in the house ... I know it's here somewhere (after 5 moves). HH Joe
MarkinIa Sr. Member Joined Nov 10, 2005 Messages 477 Reaction score 50 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab X-505 Jun 12, 2009 Thread Owner #23 Thanks Bob S. Thanks tpmrcp. I should of done that myself. Thanks DrJoePrime, You'll find it someday and hopfully find the owner.
Thanks Bob S. Thanks tpmrcp. I should of done that myself. Thanks DrJoePrime, You'll find it someday and hopfully find the owner.