What's new

I found a little more silver and gold today.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi All.I got out for a few hours today and found a little more silver and gold.I sent my Minelab Excalibur 2 off for repair today,so I could only hunt the dry sand with my Ace 250.I wasn't finding much until about 1:38 p.m. when I dug up a little .925 silver heart ring.Then,just 7 minutes later,I had my best find of the day.I got a nickel reading on the target I.D. screen and scooped up a 14k gold bracelet,with gem stones.The bracelet weighs 17.5 grams.I hunted through 4 rain showers today,but the 2 jewelry finds made it a very rewarding day.Thanks for looking.HH everyone








100_1168.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's fantastic! Congratulations! I'm thinking about doing some rain hunting, too. I usually beach hunt at night, but I guess the rain should keep the crowds away.
 
Excellent find!!! Congrats on the nice bracelet.
 
Thats a beautiful bracelet,Awesome hunt,that ace 250 is a nice machine for the money.:icon_thumleft:
 
Well done, congratulation!!:laughing7:
 
Those are impressive finds, Rons1947!

I love that bracelet!

Lorraine
 
Nice bracelet :icon_thumright:
 
holey cow you did fantastic, love that bracelet too..
 
Nice finds hopefully I can strike some paydirt(sand) this weekend as well

Pete
 
Beautiful bracelet! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom