Subterranean
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2012
- Messages
- 3,966
- Reaction score
- 8,893
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
He is a special breed of "CaNine Two Five."
I hit a couple of city parks and discovered this little puppy charm/pendant along a soccer field sideline. It was about 4" down and rang in at a solid 65 on the ATPro. It is very small and is marked ".925 IBB TH" Normally, silver hits at least in the 70's VDI on the ATPro, but this little guy was so tiny that it did not have the mass to reach the higher VDI. Note to self...


Also bagged a Batmobile Hot Wheels car, a brass skeleton key pendant, four buttons, a bottle opener, a bling key fob, and an "Isabella" child's ring. Thanks for looking. I am happy to find anything silver nowadays as the parks and schools are starting to get picked over around here. Happy Hunting, Sub


I hit a couple of city parks and discovered this little puppy charm/pendant along a soccer field sideline. It was about 4" down and rang in at a solid 65 on the ATPro. It is very small and is marked ".925 IBB TH" Normally, silver hits at least in the 70's VDI on the ATPro, but this little guy was so tiny that it did not have the mass to reach the higher VDI. Note to self...

Also bagged a Batmobile Hot Wheels car, a brass skeleton key pendant, four buttons, a bottle opener, a bling key fob, and an "Isabella" child's ring. Thanks for looking. I am happy to find anything silver nowadays as the parks and schools are starting to get picked over around here. Happy Hunting, Sub



Upvote
48
Nice silver Sub. I hear you on running outta ground. Last week I saw 2 guys walking from the river area to their car with detectors over their shoulder. I saw an old guy that looked unsure of himself earlier in the year also just down the street from me. Between Gary and his multiple silvers and American Diggers, people believe there is a goldmine waiting for them if they only try!
What a pleasant lil surprise.






