Eastcoasthunter21
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2015
- Messages
- 1,154
- Reaction score
- 2,556
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- New York/Florida
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- DEUS ALL THE WAY
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Hello everyone on Sunday I had to go to new Paltz New York to switch cars with my daughter I asked Bart fellow treasure net Hunter if you wanted to take a ride and hunt new paltz
He agreed and we left we had a great day hunting and it's very old town however always found a recent coins bart did manage to scrounge up two silver Rosies and one Indian had cent I found nothing but clad but it was a great dayThe sun was shining I enjoyed it and hope Bart did too
Today I went back to my side where I found the horse soldiers I found eight coins six wheat pennies dating from 1939-1959 2 lincoln cents and what I thought was a pull tab or maybe a penny. I dug a plug its out of the hole but I can't find it so I sift the dirt again I see silver but tiny. Foreign coin ? A kids token nope it's a trime 1852 my oldest coin to date. I was excited I texted Bart right away with a photo he gets back to me right away with what it is but I already googled it. Hh gl thanks for reading



He agreed and we left we had a great day hunting and it's very old town however always found a recent coins bart did manage to scrounge up two silver Rosies and one Indian had cent I found nothing but clad but it was a great dayThe sun was shining I enjoyed it and hope Bart did too
Today I went back to my side where I found the horse soldiers I found eight coins six wheat pennies dating from 1939-1959 2 lincoln cents and what I thought was a pull tab or maybe a penny. I dug a plug its out of the hole but I can't find it so I sift the dirt again I see silver but tiny. Foreign coin ? A kids token nope it's a trime 1852 my oldest coin to date. I was excited I texted Bart right away with a photo he gets back to me right away with what it is but I already googled it. Hh gl thanks for reading




Upvote
30




. Andi






