What's new

"I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

tinpan

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
4,681
Reaction score
1,593
Golden Thread
1
Location
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

Hi all, Sunday i spotted this site that been cleared and the fill was in 5 or 6 piles.had a bit of a dig as its was late,Found what appeared to be a house rubbish pit in one of the piles[circa 1900] No need to write and ramble on about nothing, the pics will tell the rest of the story.



tinpan
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1392.webp
    IMG_1392.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 965
  • IMG_1391.webp
    IMG_1391.webp
    57.8 KB · Views: 965
  • IMG_1380.webp
    IMG_1380.webp
    92 KB · Views: 969
Upvote 0
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1389.webp
    IMG_1389.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 970
  • IMG_1390.webp
    IMG_1390.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 942
  • IMG_1386.webp
    IMG_1386.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 942
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1385.webp
    IMG_1385.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 933
  • IMG_1381.webp
    IMG_1381.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 932
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1384.webp
    IMG_1384.webp
    91.1 KB · Views: 930
  • IMG_1383.webp
    IMG_1383.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 915
  • IMG_1382.webp
    IMG_1382.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 909
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

You sure found some site, old, old, old. Hope you get to search it all. Gotta get these treasures resqued from the dirt. Best of luck.
 
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

Cool digs Tin.
Love those old marbles. Is that a coin in that clump of dirt?
Great pictures.
-MM-
 
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

Great hunt and finds!
Stop teasing us and show us the chain and the coin/button
cleaned up!!!
 
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

Beautiful! Those Benningtons and the little square bottles are fantastic! What a great dig!
 
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

KILLER 8)
 
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

You can't save 'em all but congrats on the ones you were able to rescue.
 
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

That stuff is great !
 
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

Tin,

Are you puckering up each time you go out to detect? ;) :D ;D You better start doing it! :-* :P :D

BDD...Kirk

P.S. Is that a coppa?
 
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

AWESOME! Please, please, PLEASE clean 'em up and re-post 'em! Great work, and some beautiful bottles too.


-Buckleboy
 
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

Great finds! Nothing gives me a rush like locating an old dump site...Steve
 
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

get it whilst the getting is good --- nice score.
 
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

tinpan,
Thanks for the photo's. That will be as close as i will ever get to your country.
You got to dig a lot of history.
Happy Hollidays & Happy Hunting,
Joe
 
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

Glad to see you getting out Tinpan! Great digs!!

HH,
Moon
 
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

I love the marbles and even the broken stuff :)
 
Re: "I found big mama bennington and a--------ll her children"

Neat finds tinpan,you always find the good stuff,all the best for the Xmas period.HH ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom