What's new

I found Mel Fishers high school class ring...WOW.

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
APRIL FOOLS !!!
 
Upvote 0
AWWW!!!!! ZIng! Ya got me, I figured you found "A" ring that had the initials MF or something...
 
met the man right before he died - he had about 5-6 cigarettes burning at once
in his ashtray - signed one of his books for me and asked me if I wanted to go out
to the wreck and help detect for the day - had to decline cause my fight was going out
in 3 hrs and just wanted to stop in and see him before I left Key West
for anyone that has never been down to his museum - take a trip down there
you wont regret it
 
met the man right before he died - he had about 5-6 cigarettes burning at once
in his ashtray - signed one of his books for me and asked me if I wanted to go out
to the wreck and help detect for the day - had to decline cause my fight was going out
in 3 hrs and just wanted to stop in and see him before I left Key West
for anyone that has never been down to his museum - take a trip down there
you wont regret it

That's Mel, all right. He was a great guy!
 
thats ha-larry-us !!!!!!!!!!! good one!
 
where the ring did you find. hamid
 
where the ring did you find. hamid

I was a joke. here in the United States we call the first day of April, "April fool's day", and like to play practical jokes or try to trick people.
 
I met Mel in 1963 or 64 at his dive shop in Redondo Beach CAL. My Uncle was getting his SCUBA tanks
filled to teach me some pointers on SCUBA diving. I wish I had been invited to go Florida!
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom