I found something this AM on the way to work.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped at a light about 3 cars back and no one behind me. I look at the median right next to me (I always do that) and I see a black zippered case. Still no one behind me so I put the car in park and jump out and back in again. I throw the case on the floor and get going. The light turned green as soon as I opened the door. I had to wait a half mile B4 the next red light.

I opened the zipper and found hundreds of $$$$$$$$$$$$ ;D ;D

NOT!!!!!!!!

It was empty. :(

I have no idea the use of it. It looks like it would only hold about 40 wooden pencils. long and narrow with a belt loop.

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
Well Dan this weekend was my time to find cash some I can't list because I told security about it and is someone sees the details on here a clever con can go to the security disclose what I say and I will get a call whereby I would hand over the cash to that con. So I will be mum until Feb by then if they don't hear anything they will not at least for this small amount of cash.
One find I can tell you about I was leaving my daughters game this weekend look ong the floor after using the restroom and see the Traitor to the indians looking up at me. Yes Mr.Battle of New Orleans himself Old Hicory Andy Jackson. My belief is birds of a feather flock together and decided to walk back to the car looking for more but only found a nickel so I handed my $20.05 to the sock puppet and we took off.

hucklburry

Dec 18, 2010
It sounds like you found a radio face-plate case. I found one at jack in the box awhile back, empty as well. Those car radios with removeable face plates, they make some cases for people to protect them.

Just a guess.

--Jim

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hucklburry said:
It sounds like you found a radio face-plate case.
I bet you are right. it does look like the right size. thanks.

nobody at home wants it, now it is wasting space. too nice to throw away, oh the pains of being a Scott. :-\

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd put a note in it saying..... HA! Got ya! or Ha! made ya look! then chuck it out the window at a red light. Spread the fun! It'll keep you giggling for weeks picturing the look on the face of the next guy that finds it. :D ;D ;D ;D

JoeMoto

Jan 3, 2006
Oklahoma
crazyjarhead said:
I'm hoping someday of finding a suitcase full of discarded drug money ::)

That reminds me. My brother told me about 5 years ago that he was walking home from taking his dog to the local park. There was an accident at the intersection involving two cars, t-bone crash, one of which ended up on the lawn of the corner house.

Scattered across the lawn were duct tape wrapped bundles, around 12 or so. He seriously thought about grabbing one and booking it, but didn't. It turned out, when the cops showed up, that about half were marijuana and half were cash. I think the bust ended up being for over $50,000, plus the mj.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread