how u do n
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2008
- Messages
- 369
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- in my own little world :)
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
Hi gang.
I was out for an hour at an old farm house this am and, found this medal.
I washed it off and hit the electrolysis on it for a few minutes and then put some
olive oil on it to protect it after.
Does anyone know what this is? Here is the best pic I could get of the front
as well, as the back.
Please help me find out what this is.
Thanks!!!!
hh dan
I was out for an hour at an old farm house this am and, found this medal.
I washed it off and hit the electrolysis on it for a few minutes and then put some
olive oil on it to protect it after.
Does anyone know what this is? Here is the best pic I could get of the front
as well, as the back.
Please help me find out what this is.
Thanks!!!!
hh dan
Attachments
Upvote
0

Congrats






