I got one today

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Yep I got one! Actually I got 2 rings. One is another junk mood ring. The other is 14k with 5 tiny little diamonds. Hooray! I also got a Hanna Montana earring. This one says 925 on it and has other markings but I just can NOT make them out even with my magnifying glasses. I also got a "thing". I had lots of hits today - a ton of nails and crap.

0715102.jpg

The better stuff which includes a key, a couple rings, an earring and my clad for today etc etc

0715101.jpg

This is the "thing" before and after I cleaned it a little.

Thing071510.jpg
Thing0715102.jpg

This is the earring. Oh Boy! Hanna Montana!

Earring071510925.jpg

And my rings..... first the junk mood ring and then the gold one.

Ring071510mood.jpg
Ring07151014k.jpg

I had a great morning. I hope your day went as well or better. :wink:

Upvote 0
Maybe the "thing" is a really, really small porthole. ;D

Awesome ring Mumszie!!! Congrats! :headbang:

Congrats on the ring, glad to see someone is finding something decent.

You did good! Are you going to wear the ear ring? ;D

Thats great Mumszie, :icon_thumleft: I like the little diamond ring. Do you know what that "thing" looks like to me, the front of a watch, the type that you can click a small nob at the side to open it.

U.

Thats looks like a great day to me. We were just joking about how much the round hinged piece looks like a little toilet seat. lol :tongue3:. Keep it comin.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Like the Gold Ring, Nice!! You did alot of digging out there this morning, you'll slept good tonight.......

Very Nice looking ring WTG..Keep up the good work.. :icon_pirat:

Sweet ring find, congrats :icon_salut:. I was thinking the "thing" may be part of a watch as well, until someone mentioned it looked like a toilet seat :smileinbox:

Holey cow Mumzie, that ring is sooo pretty... Big time congrats to ya.. I just got one lil sterling nikey pendant and a junk necklace.. not worth posting.. but big time congrats to ya

JuJu said:
Thats looks like a great day to me. We were just joking about how much the round hinged piece looks like a little toilet seat. lol :tongue3:. Keep it comin.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

lol ya ah guess what I was just thinking lolololol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back