What's new

I got one!!!

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
I thought I would get skunked today as the sand has moved in and covered up the lead and deeper targets I have been enjoying. I was forced to look for fresh drops and spent three hours finding 8 crusted penny's and one nickel. Then finally when I was about to call it quits, there it was. 10k with ice crystals. ;D
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    76.3 KB · Views: 799
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 796
Upvote 0
sweet looking ring. WTG.....Matt
 
awesome ring :icon_thumleft: good dig Dd60
 
Have you tested the stones ? I'm sure they are real though being 10K White gold.

WTG


Rockryedbaron

HH to all
 
Stones are real. What a nice grab...there is nothing more satisfyin! Found my first gold last week! HH -Joe
 
That is what persistence will get you! :thumbsup:
 
rockyredbaron said:
Have you tested the stones ? I'm sure they are real though being 10K White gold.

WTG


Rockryedbaron

HH to all

...Does'nt really matter because it fits my wife's ring finger perfectly. A little mothers day gift from the sea. ;D
 
Very nice! congrats on the gold and diamonds.
 
Nice one SC!! I like it....Joe
 
Congrats My bradduh!!!! Nice find Brah!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :thumbsup:

Ken
 
WOW,

Very Beautiful! Great find! I hate being forced into the dry sand or for fresh drops, but sometimes like this it pays off!

CB
 
:icon_thumright:

great ring, keep up the good work...congrats

herb
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom