What's new

I got peppered

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some wise ass through a bunch of new pennies on my site at the fort it was ringing 20-21 the whole time. I haven?t been there in two weeks apparently he didn?t know that I would pick them up and move on to MY fort [emoji631]
 
Its been known to happen.
 
better than a thousand BB'S
 
I always figured I am just a little richer when someone does that. I had a kid(little punk) doing it with Quarters, dimes and whatever other change he had in his pocket then he laughed and said OK give it back now and I told him you play you pay it's mine now. He was ticked off I didn't give him his money back, but I think he learned a lesson.
 
There were people on the beaches of S FL that would do this every morning on their walk and boast about it. Picked up everyone I found as well as the other 50 detectorists that worked the area.
 
That,s just mean.Shouldn,t be mean,there,s enough out there without adding to it.Bummer Truth.
 
Well I just looked at it is how dare they do that to my Fort and I tell you the truth I picked up more pulltabs than their pennies just got to keep looking forward.Just another little nuisance in the Metal Detecting world
 
Well I just looked at it is how dare they do that to my Fort and I tell you the truth I picked up more pulltabs than their pennies just got to keep looking forward.Just another little nuisance in the Metal Detecting world

How do you know they weren't throwing some pull tabs too? Now that would anger me. I'd keep the pennies and any other change the idiots would throw.
 
Pennies spend. Wait till it's brass BB's. Ugh. Some people are very small minded.
 
I did some target practice with a .22 air rifle, the single shot kind. Man those things scream when a detector goes over them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom