EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always figured I am just a little richer when someone does that. I had a kid(little punk) doing it with Quarters, dimes and whatever other change he had in his pocket then he laughed and said OK give it back now and I told him you play you pay it's mine now. He was ticked off I didn't give him his money back, but I think he learned a lesson.

CZKidd

Dec 12, 2018
NW FL
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI Beach Hunter
Equinox 800, Equinox 600
XP DEUS, XP DEUS 2
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
There were people on the beaches of S FL that would do this every morning on their walk and boast about it. Picked up everyone I found as well as the other 50 detectorists that worked the area.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That,s just mean.Shouldn,t be mean,there,s enough out there without adding to it.Bummer Truth.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I just looked at it is how dare they do that to my Fort and I tell you the truth I picked up more pulltabs than their pennies just got to keep looking forward.Just another little nuisance in the Metal Detecting world

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I just looked at it is how dare they do that to my Fort and I tell you the truth I picked up more pulltabs than their pennies just got to keep looking forward.Just another little nuisance in the Metal Detecting world

How do you know they weren't throwing some pull tabs too? Now that would anger me. I'd keep the pennies and any other change the idiots would throw.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pennies spend. Wait till it's brass BB's. Ugh. Some people are very small minded.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did some target practice with a .22 air rifle, the single shot kind. Man those things scream when a detector goes over them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread