What's new

I got to work on a Civil War movie! Free Copies!

No, next stop, the US Copyright office. I got the "first burn" of a new film we are completing. We are in the "tweak" stage and it will be done as in burn it by March 1.

It's Called "Mary Regina" and features a kid with a metal detector looking for pirate treasure! Most of it is set in 1837 and if you liked "The Twilight's Last Gleaming", wait till you see this one. ar-har pirates!

AND I got final approval from our board of directors to do a film shooting starting in March or April. The film is still in the "utmost secret" stage and I s set during the last week of the Civil War. BTW I have the last two copies to mail out, it will get done tomorrow or Tuesday. I had the furnace break, oh what a distraction.

Smokey, I received my copy of the CW film. Thank you again. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch it yet. I was wondering something though. I noticed you have sent out at least 25 copies of this film, and have not asked for anything in return. I know this is the Christian way, but with a $5 postage on my package and if you sent out 25 copies, that would be around $125 in shipping costs alone. I looked up your church in PA, and was trying to figure out a way to at least reimburse you the $5 via Paypal. Call it an offering/tithing/donation to the church or whatever. If you want to PM me a way to do this (e.g. address, paypal,etc.), I would be happy to do so. If any other members on Tnet that recv'd a copy want to do this too, it would probably be a nice way to say thank you to Smokey and his church. P.S. Looking forward to the upcoming pirate movie. Arrr!
 
You can send a donation to the church if you want, which of course is tax deductible, but we're not looking for money. The last of the DVD's are being sent tomorrow, Rick, yours was returned, I had the address wrong but its going out again in the am.
 
Smokey I know your not looking for or asking for donations but to avoid possible issues from others I need to say........ please remember TN does not allow donations to organizations on the forums, but what you talk about in PMs between members is your business "wink, wink" ;) :thumbup:....


3%
 
Last edited:
Gotcha. Free means free. Hard to believe these days.
 
If members want to contact you via pm to donate that is between you and them as long as they don't complain.... We only get involved in PMs when someone complains....


3%
 
No, don't need the money. We have a budget for this type of thing. After all, what's the point if you make a film and nobody sees it. Actually, I'm going to be famous one day very soon. (point where I roll on the floor and laugh till I have an accident.)
 
No, don't need the money. We have a budget for this type of thing. After all, what's the point if you make a film and nobody sees it. Actually, I'm going to be famous one day very soon. (point where I roll on the floor and laugh till I have an accident.)

Just letting you know we don't have issue with it if done behind the scenes so to speak...


3%
 
Last edited:
Got my video in today and a big thank you for that. It's truly a good movie.
 
Glad you liked it. Snow kept me from the post office today and I ran out of priority mail envelopes but if you haven't got one yet, they should be there Friday or Saturday.
 
I still have more copies and they are really free. Send me a mailing address or po box and I'll get one to you free.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom