What's new

I Got Whacked By the Rona

AusTexDude

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2013
Messages
691
Reaction score
1,982
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has been the worst I have ever been sick as an adult. Holy hell the body aches and hot/cold is a nightmare. I'm on day 13 now, my girlfriend has been down for almost a month. I won't be the same after this for a while. I know of a half a dozen other people going through the same. Several people at work are down too and we don't even have contact with each other except over the phone.

Never saw anything spread like this in the 100 degree heat of the summer. It's been the same for everyone who I spoke to, starts in the neck then works its way down your shoulders, thats 2 days of that. Then the fever and cold sweats start in. Headache, nausea, bloating, as it works it's way down to your lower muscles. Just getting up to use the restroom was like climbing a mountain.

I pray for sleep just to end the way I'm feeling but it often alludes me.

Take caution, this is spreading fast, and it sucks on the ultra extreme level.
 
This has been the worst I have ever been sick as an adult. Holy hell the body aches and hot/cold is a nightmare. I'm on day 13 now, my girlfriend has been down for almost a month. I won't be the same after this for a while. I know of a half a dozen other people going through the same. Several people at work are down too and we don't even have contact with each other except over the phone.

Never saw anything spread like this in the 100 degree heat of the summer. It's been the same for everyone who I spoke to, starts in the neck then works its way down your shoulders, thats 2 days of that. Then the fever and cold sweats start in. Headache, nausea, bloating, as it works it's way down to your lower muscles. Just getting up to use the restroom was like climbing a mountain.

I pray for sleep just to end the way I'm feeling but it often alludes me.

Take caution, this is spreading fast, and it sucks on the ultra extreme level.
That sucks. Can relate. I hope you feel better. Feeling well is everything. Good lookin' out.
 
Sorry to hear that...it sounds awful. Is this yet another version of
the infamous Wuhan flu?

If so, you most certainly have my vote that you keep it inside Texas borders..


houston we have a problem.webp
 
This has been the worst I have ever been sick as an adult. Holy hell the body aches and hot/cold is a nightmare. I'm on day 13 now, my girlfriend has been down for almost a month. I won't be the same after this for a while. I know of a half a dozen other people going through the same. Several people at work are down too and we don't even have contact with each other except over the phone.

Never saw anything spread like this in the 100 degree heat of the summer. It's been the same for everyone who I spoke to, starts in the neck then works its way down your shoulders, thats 2 days of that. Then the fever and cold sweats start in. Headache, nausea, bloating, as it works it's way down to your lower muscles. Just getting up to use the restroom was like climbing a mountain.

I pray for sleep just to end the way I'm feeling but it often alludes me.

Take caution, this is spreading fast, and it sucks on the ultra extreme level.
Good luck, hope you make a full recovery. Ive been battling crippling fatigue and insomnia for two years with full blown ME/CFS from covid.
 
Just wondering if any of you that are affected now with this ever got vaccinated and or any of the booster shots?
I had the shots and 2 boosters total, no after affects from the shots, and I've had covid-19 3 times. Not getting anymore shots and last shot was 2 years ago.
 
This has been the worst I have ever been sick as an adult. Holy hell the body aches and hot/cold is a nightmare. I'm on day 13 now, my girlfriend has been down for almost a month. I won't be the same after this for a while. I know of a half a dozen other people going through the same. Several people at work are down too and we don't even have contact with each other except over the phone.

Never saw anything spread like this in the 100 degree heat of the summer. It's been the same for everyone who I spoke to, starts in the neck then works its way down your shoulders, thats 2 days of that. Then the fever and cold sweats start in. Headache, nausea, bloating, as it works it's way down to your lower muscles. Just getting up to use the restroom was like climbing a mountain.

I pray for sleep just to end the way I'm feeling but it often alludes me.

Take caution, this is spreading fast, and it sucks on the ultra extreme level.
I hope you are both are back on your feet soon. Hang in there.
 
I had the shots and 2 boosters total, no after affects from the shots, and I've had covid-19 3 times. Not getting anymore shots and last shot was 2 years ago.
My wife and I both got the vaccination and 1 booster 2 to 3 years ago, she has had Covid twice since then, the latest is this past week, she seems to be over it for the most part, unless she relapses, I luckily have never gotten Covid.
 
My wife and I both got the vaccination and 1 booster 2 to 3 years ago, she has had Covid twice since then, the latest is this past week, she seems to be over it for the most part, unless she relapses, I luckily have never gotten Covid.
My wife and I each had it twice without the vaccine. I know many folks who went the vaccine and booster route and had it as much or more than we did.
 
Several years ago I had it despite keeping vitD levels high and taking ivermectin. After coming down with it I broke out the ivermectin and HCQ pills I had and continued downhill even with nasal rinses of povidone iodine/saline solution. Once it went to my lungs I got out the nebulizer and used 3% hydrogen peroxide diluted to 50% with saline solution. After several sessions I finally turned the corner and within a day was feeling much better. My wife (fully jabbed and who I caught it from, she wasn't hardly effected) was really helpful offered to take me to the hospital where they'd breakout the Fauchi Protocol (remdisivir which the nurses called 'run death is near') and kill my liver. I've never had any jabs. Attached a link below but not sure it works.
 
Last edited:
Just wondering if any of you that are affected now with this ever got vaccinated and or any of the booster shots?
Never got the vax. My girlfriend did and she was hit worse than I. Think I'm finally starting to turn the corner.
 
Sorry to hear that...it sounds awful. Is this yet another version of
the infamous Wuhan flu?

If so, you most certainly have my vote that you keep it inside Texas borders..


View attachment 2223061
It's spreading around the country fast. Several people I know in Florida have it now too.
 
I hope you are both are back on your feet soon. Hang in there.
Thanks... this has probably been the worst 2 weeks of my life. For a few days I thought I was going to die of a heart attack.
 
My good friend changed a lot after getting 2 shots. He seemed to develop the inability to be quiet. He talks to himself constantly, he flies off the handle at the simplest of things, swears a lot now, almost like he has gotten turrets from it. A very noticeable change in him.
 
My good friend changed a lot after getting 2 shots. He seemed to develop the inability to be quiet. He talks to himself constantly, he flies off the handle at the simplest of things, swears a lot now, almost like he has gotten turrets from it. A very noticeable change in him.
Never did the jab. Had covid during omicron (2021 I think), 11 days of symptoms, worst being two days of serious fatigue. Other 9 days weren't too bad. My dad got the first booster December 13, 2021. By December 24, he was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He died February 2, 2022. He had hip work done in October 2021. His doctor from that surgery told me they would have known before the surgery if he had cancer.

My mom had the shots and all the boosters to date. She went completely crazy. She was always a little nutty, but now she's totally off her rocker. Maybe something like you mentioned about your friend? She fights with her neighbors and my wife and I. We stopped talking to her a year ago. I just got tired of fighting with her about everything.
 
Yay, I'm finally freaking over it. Huge weight lifted finally I can actually do stuff. I'm so behind on everything now. I also have a big garden and that has gotten out of control during my down time. Thank god for auto watering or everything would be dead.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom