MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

Got up this morning remembered I had a dream I was MD'ing and dug a silver quarter with my friend. I was at that same friends 1800's old hospital/house and I dug a 1943 silver quarter :o I have a gift... :-\ I can't see the mint mark it has some black stuff on it. I was thrilled, at the time most the area kids were watching me. They were as happy to see a silver coin as I was as happy to dig it. So thats another first my FIRST SILVER QUARTER!! Woohoo!! ;D Moving on up! ;D

Enjoy the Pics!!

Keep @ it and HH!! ;D

Attachments

• Artsyard 001.jpg
    Artsyard 001.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 967
  • Artsyard 002.jpg
    Artsyard 002.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 970
Upvote 0

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
See what this hobby is doing to us? We're even Mding in our sleep! :D

WTG on the quarter..silver that was lost so many years ago is still being found each day!

ModernMiner said:
I had a dream that I was eating a giant marshmallow. When I woke up my pillow was gone.

Last night I had a dream about mufflers and I woke up exhausted ::) ;D :D

Nat

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
ramjet2187 said:
gypsyheart said:
Great job. Dreams do come true! Do you think your next dream could have me in it and finding something great :) Just PM me to where I am suppose to be looking..... ;)
I do have a reoccurring dream where I am digging up hundreds of silver and gold coins....Sure hope that one comes true

Gypsy, we all dream of you, every night!!
:D :D :D :D I better be finding gold and silver in those dreams :D :D

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

Rotfl, as always thanks for the replies I love them all, Hilarious... :D I will try and fit you all into my dreams, I will try and focus on big caches and Spanish gold. Premonitionary Dreams, we all have them you just have to figure out how they come true. I loved how it came out of the ground real dark soil and bright silver go so well.

Thanks again everyone,
Keep @ it and HH!!

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
Natman said:
See what this hobby is doing to us? We're even Mding in our sleep! :D

'bout a month ago my alarm went off, I got to spend those precious moments between dreams and the waking world frantically trying to pinpoint my walking half before I came fully awake(true story)......I'm really not sure what's happened to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread