Digger70pa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2012
- Messages
- 737
- Reaction score
- 2,410
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Cumberland Valley
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I had a great day relic hunting. I tried to get over a button & couldn't get it done lol. My buddy's did though. A North Carolina and South Carolina. Ill post a picture of them. The place is nuts. All finds are Gettysburg campaign.
Attachments
-
20241013_105323.webp1.7 MB · Views: 129 -
IMG_2167.webp199.4 KB · Views: 83 -
20241013_174747.webp1.2 MB · Views: 110 -
IMG_2165.webp215.6 KB · Views: 88 -
20241013_195505.webp442.9 KB · Views: 96 -
20241013_193331.webp674 KB · Views: 104 -
20241013_183543.webp618.9 KB · Views: 105 -
20241013_155543.webp1.3 MB · Views: 94 -
20241013_153920.webp1.5 MB · Views: 87 -
20241013_134212.webp1.2 MB · Views: 89 -
20241013_105802.webp1.5 MB · Views: 108
Upvote
15
Here I sit with all my sites off limits until mid January because of deer season, and there you are tearing it up!






