What's new

I had a little luck yesterday.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi All.We had some heavy rain and winds in my part of Florida this past week,so I only got out hunting the beach on Tuesday.It was a beautiful day,yesterday,so I was anxious to be hunting the surf.The bad weather last week had caused a lot of beach erosion,so I hoped that some goodies might be within detecting range.My first,and best find of the day,was a little 18 inch, 14K yellow gold necklace with a cross and a little circular 10K white gold pendant with 40+ little diamonds.My other finds were a .925 silver band and a 10K white gold band.Both of these were very corroded and required a bit of cleaning.It was a great day to be out enjoying the beach and finding a little gold and silver.
 

Attachments

  • 14Kcross.webp
    14Kcross.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,022
  • rings before.webp
    rings before.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,027
  • rings after.webp
    rings after.webp
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,012
Upvote 0
The cross and chain is a wonderful find in itself! You did well! :hello2:
 
rons1947....those are beautiful finds!

I love the chain and crucifix.

Keep up the great detecting ! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
A great day hunting. Love that cross and chain. Congratulations. Keep hunting and posting. Always look forward to seeing what you folks come up with. Rick :coffee2:
 
Filth, I'm thinking if I came up with that I'd be well happy.
 
Rainy again today here as well with wind. That was a nice hunt with some great finds.

Dew
 
You did very well on your hunt. WTG!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom