What's new

I had a pretty good day

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Scored 21 hand rolls of halves at a bank that never produces. Initially I thought they were dumps but I managed one 40%, then another in the next roll. Then I noticed that two of the yet unopened rolls were labeled "old, do not sell" and that had me dreaming of Barbers and Walkers but all they held was clad. My hopes were dashed but a few rolls later I scored my first dream roll of 2010 (all 40%) and the next roll was a near dream roll with 19 40% halves. I netted a total 45 40% halves.

Didn't do so well on nickels despite doing about $40 worth. Managed to get one 1964 quarter out of $380 in hand rolls. Went to dump the quarters at one of my banks and bought $200 in hand rolled dimes. This is the same bank that produced for me in the past. Anyhow, six of the rolls netted a total of 69 silver Roosevelt dimes (every one of them a 1964).

I feel like I'm back in the game. I was honestly thinking of giving coin roll hunting a break.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Thats what happens when you think of quitting- the silver gods throw ya a bone and your hooked again. Grats on the spoils. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom