What's new

I have a headache.

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
3,039
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Just took 3 aspirin.
 
Every time I complained about something "growing up" my dad used to tell me... "Come here... I'll make you forget all about it"!

I always stuck with plan "A".... dealt with original problem.
 
know how to take your mind off your head?Drop something heavy on your toe:laughing7:Or may I recommend some oxycottin.
 
I get the joke.
I truly hope you're feeling better though.
Peace
 
Every time I complained about something "growing up" my dad used to tell me... "Come here... I'll make you forget all about it"!

I always stuck with plan "A".... dealt with original problem.

My dad always said that too! He also said, "Go pick me a switch" when he was going to give me a whipping. I always caught myself puzzling over that one. I actually did it the first couple times until I finally wised up, but I'm also convinced I got it even worse if he had to grab one himself. By the time he threw whatever he was working on down, and walked swiftly outside to get a switch, I new I was in trouble and ran like hell. He'd whup my behind real good then.
 
I actually don't get the joke , but thank's for sharing man !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom