What's new

I Havent heard the fat lady Sing Yet!! Seated Half!!

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Haven't heard the fat lady Sing Yet!! Seated Half!!

Received permission today for a new field. Not as old as I would like, house on the property is from 1860s.
Was hoping to find older settlement on the fields. But couldn't come up with any signs.
Here is a funny story. So there is a old big pond on this property, by the house. They just drained the pond and getting ready to fill it in. Sooo I thought why dont I see if there any goodies in there before they fill it.
Its dry, at least I thought so. I take 2 steps in and boom, I sink all the way down to my crotch and cant move..
I toss my detector up to dry land and im thinking oh sh-- what now.
I can see the lady about 100yards away and start yelling HELLO!!! HELLO!!! she sees me and starts running. Her and her daughter.
Well im pretty embarrassed at this point, so I say boy what I will do for a BUCKLE..lol.
They start laughing.
They grab my shovel hand it to me and start pulling me out..
Wow, that was the most smelling crap I have ever smelled..lol
So you see my find for the day, and I also got Swamp Butt!!! Sorry for the long story. Just goes to show what we do for Buttons and buckles and seated half dollars..
Thanks for listening.
George.
 
Upvote 58
Oops pics..lol
 

Attachments

  • 1449792267896.webp
    1449792267896.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 242
  • 1449792280432.webp
    1449792280432.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 223
  • 1449792292051.webp
    1449792292051.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 238
  • 1449792302867.webp
    1449792302867.webp
    30 KB · Views: 224
  • 1449792313690.webp
    1449792313690.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 219
Wow, that would be so cool, Seated Half, nice find George, congrats!
 
Nice big SEATED!!! OMG :laughing7: only the most persistent of us will do that... luckily you got a nice reward! ;) HH
 
That's is something else george and funny as heck.You must of been bit cold down there lol.The funny part is when they came running to you lol.Anyway a seated was well worth the shrinkage of your crotch.lol great hunt
 
Vino,

Good score on the seated half.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Nice big SEATED!!! OMG :laughing7: only the most persistent of us will do that... luckily you got a nice reward! ;) HH

Goes to show, hard work pays off..lol
 
That's is something else george and funny as heck.You must of been bit cold down there lol.The funny part is when they came running to you lol.Anyway a seated was well worth the shrinkage of your crotch.lol great hunt

Thanks George,
It was pretty funny and a tad bit embarrassing. .lol
 
Very nice silver day!
 
Great hunt George. What a great story man... I'm still laughing at the mental picture of you stuck up to your waist at the bottom of a muddy drained pond. Ha. Then you go kill it with a sweet half dollar. Well done!
 
What you talkin' about George? That is a phat lady! :occasion14:
 
Great hunt George. What a great story man... I'm still laughing at the mental picture of you stuck up to your waist at the bottom of a muddy drained pond. Ha. Then you go kill it with a sweet half dollar. Well done!

Thats way you shouldn't hunt alone!!
Thanks B.
 
Thats way you shouldn't hunt alone!!
Thanks B.

True. You needed a buddy with you. That way there would be pictures of "the incident" to share with tnet. After the photo shoot I'd pull you out of the mud. :laughing7:
 
True. You needed a buddy with you. That way there would be pictures of "the incident" to share with tnet. After the photo shoot I'd pull you out of the mud. :laughing7:

I bet you would!!
Thats what friends are for..
 
Damn George, "what will you do for a buckle"? to funny :laughing7: I have sunk in what appeared to be dry mud, but never up to my crotch. What an image. You were rewarded nicely for your hardship. Hell I'd take a dose of swamp butt if I knew I was going to pull a seated half. Congrats on yet another great hunt. :notworthy:
 
Damn George, "what will you do for a buckle"? to funny :laughing7: I have sunk in what appeared to be dry mud, but never up to my crotch. What an image. You were rewarded nicely for your hardship. Hell I'd take a dose of swamp butt if I knew I was going to pull a seated half. Congrats on yet another great hunt. :notworthy:

Thanks LD,
It was worth it. Its my first real one.
I have the seated half love token.
But this is the first one with a date.
 
I would risk getting swamp a$$ for a seated half too.
 
Thank Goodness you're ok! Great find...I would say it was worth it!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449798301.645976.webp
 
Killer, Nice digs!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom