What's new

I hit my goal of new for the year.

jwelch66

Jr. Member
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-70 pro Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I set my goal for $100 of new coins for the year. I just hit it today. Thats alot of pennies dug! Now I can try to up my keeper count.
 

Attachments

  • 100_1429.webp
    100_1429.webp
    373.1 KB · Views: 653
Upvote 0
Talk about exceeding your expectations! :icon_thumright:
 
Sweet! Always nice to pass a goal
 
Treasure $ Trekkies said:
Far out, 100 x 8 years I might break even :headbang:
I started in 2001 and my new coin total is about $835. Reading the post on here is giving me new ideas and hope.
 
nice haul :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF
 
Nice going!
That's an awful lot of digging but it sure paid off.
Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom