What's new

I just had a funny thought. Not that I would do it.

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Edit: No longer maintaining this post
 
Last edited:
Never again. That's what I was doing when wife number four crept out of the ocean! :skullflag:
 
Trust me, it's been done, more than once.
 
My wife won't go with me anymore.:dontknow:
 
And while people are awkwardly staring at you, you could just happen to turn away from them and bend over at the hip to start probing the ground.
 
Depends on how well your detector handles hot rocks......


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Go watch a gay pride parade.

They are already doing it there. Nothing new, just not carrying detectors.

I don't think your attire would shock anyone...

Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 9.35.17 PM.webp


Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 9.36.42 PM.webp
 
Last edited:
Before a surgery My doc told me proudly that I would only have a tiny what he called a bikini scar.
I said "so I'll still be able to wear my speedos?"
He looked at mt kind of speechless until he saw I was kidding.
 
That's how you get the ladies
 
That's it for me.... Skippy ya ought to be ashamed for that "visual" post! :BangHead:

I hope a mod locks it up soon.... :laughing7:
 
I don't want to witness that!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom