What's new

I just wanted to share something with you all ...

Sweet! The boots are amazing! She's very talented :)
 
Wow, man! I never would have thought of doing that on boots. She's got great talent, keep it up!
 
Awesome job, she sure has talent! :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 7.46.21 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 7.46.21 PM.webp
    207.7 KB · Views: 66
That is so great! She is an artist.
 
She just finished up her first custom order for a local restaurant.

Holy cow! So she's making a name for herself, and money? We're trying to get our daughters to babysit but nothin yet.
 
Absolutely beautiful! I have never seen boots done up like that. I do decorate mine by using a colored magic marker; I print LEFT and RIGHT on the soles!
 
Wow! I do wood burns but definitely not that good and detailed! Love it!
 
My daughter's latest wood burning commission ..
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-01-24 at 1.31.41 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-01-24 at 1.31.41 PM.webp
    378.6 KB · Views: 58
Somehow I knew he was gonna say that
 
Your daughter is very talented!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom