What's new

I just wanted to share something with you all ...

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
I gave my daughter a professional grade wood burning set for Christmas, and wanted to share her latest creations:
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 8.50.03 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 8.50.03 AM.webp
    580.2 KB · Views: 148
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 8.54.03 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 8.54.03 AM.webp
    214.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 8.55.19 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 8.55.19 AM.webp
    180.1 KB · Views: 109
Very cool, what a talent!
 
She is very talented! She can make money doing custom boots:icon_thumleft:
 
Now there's an artist right there ! What talent she has.
 
Really fantastic!


Thumbs_up_icon.webp
 
I gave my daughter a professional grade wood burning set for Christmas, and wanted to share her latest creations:
I've never seen anything like that. Is burning designs onto boots like that common or was it her idea?
 
That is fantastic talent, I know people would pay big for costume boots.
 
boot tats - a new thing
so many possibilities, a snake going up the boot's backside
(could get your ankle slashed with a machete down here)

nice work
 
''Way To Go!'' That's awesome!
 
Great hand doing such work.
Nice results!
 
I'd suggest helping her obtain whatever will allow her to earn a living doing what she enjoys.
No better gift that you can give than the ability to achieve financial independence.
 
Very cool, I haven’t seen that before
 
Wow very impressive
 
Girls got talent!:headbang:
 
Those boots on ETSY would probably go for a small fortune! That's talent
 
Thank you all very much for the kind words and "likes" .. which I have also shared with my daughter who thanks you all, too.
 
Awesome talent. A metal detecting or treasure hunting theme would be nice to see on a pair of boots or maybe the back board of a display case.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom