What's new

I knew it wouldnt last

motto motto

Greenie
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I knew it wouldn't last

Ok, after I picked up 2 rolls today (5 rolls total to date) with 2-40%. I decided to check out another bank. The teller told me she had 330 in halves. I asked how long she had them and she said they had been in the vault for awhile. Oh yea, this looked like it was going to be one hell of a day. That is until after I paid for them and the teller told me an old man droped them off after he had picked over them for silver ones. Sure enough everyone of them had X's on them and over half of them were 71s. Oh well, live and learn.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I knew it wouldn't last

I've had that happen to me plenty of times. it's all part of the game
 
Re: I knew it wouldn't last

OUCH!!! I have had that happen to.
 
Re: I knew it wouldn't last

Welcome to the REAL world of CRH. The good thing is that for every 100 of those (on average) you'll pull off the score you were hoping for, maybe.
 
Re: I knew it wouldn't last

I've gotten searched rolls before and still found a 40% or two. Last time had a '76 40%er just as bright and shiny as can be- not all CRHers are created equal. HH Mark
 
Re: I knew it wouldn't last

Smart teller to not tell you until after the purchase.

Golden Silver
 
Re: I knew it wouldn't last

dang that sucks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom