richm
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2009
- Messages
- 484
- Reaction score
- 10
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Madison, CT
- Detector(s) used
- White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I know it's never been detected BUT..........
I went and did one little section inside one of the foundations (see pic). Found tons of copper pieces from the roof, tokens, washers and little relics so I know it hasn't been detected, but no coins
Apparently this is where all the trash from the fire ended up so most of these relics are pretty much toast from the fire. I found out I can detect two big sections outside of the house, hopefully that's where the coins are.
I went and did one little section inside one of the foundations (see pic). Found tons of copper pieces from the roof, tokens, washers and little relics so I know it hasn't been detected, but no coins
Apparently this is where all the trash from the fire ended up so most of these relics are pretty much toast from the fire. I found out I can detect two big sections outside of the house, hopefully that's where the coins are.Attachments
-
insidefoundation.webp89 KB · Views: 1,023 -
resize1.webp28.9 KB · Views: 1,014 -
resize2.webp35.8 KB · Views: 1,012 -
resize3.webp31.6 KB · Views: 1,022 -
resize6.webp28.7 KB · Views: 1,014 -
resize5.webp24.5 KB · Views: 1,008 -
resize12.webp33.6 KB · Views: 1,004 -
resize11.webp29.3 KB · Views: 995 -
resize9.webp40.7 KB · Views: 1,002 -
resize7.webp35.1 KB · Views: 1,003 -
resize13.webp35.2 KB · Views: 995 -
resize15.webp28.8 KB · Views: 994
Upvote
0









