klava
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2007
- Messages
- 432
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Them there hills!
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Conquistidor
heres my finds for today. I am poor and havetn been able to pick up any halves yetlol. Due to my schedule today I didnt get to stop at a bank so I picked up soem rolls of cents from the gas station.
8 rolls-400 cents searched
93 coppers
skunked on wheates
One CAN cent
two dimes
at an almost 25% coppers ratio plus the two dimes I am more than happy with this. Just wish I had more rolls to search lol
HH
-K
8 rolls-400 cents searched
93 coppers
skunked on wheates
One CAN cent
two dimes
at an almost 25% coppers ratio plus the two dimes I am more than happy with this. Just wish I had more rolls to search lol
HH
-K
Upvote
0








