What's new

I live in Ann Arbor Mi Map help

A2coins

Ruby Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2015
Messages
33,867
Reaction score
42,646
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ann Arbor
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have spent hours and hours and hours trying to get a map overlay an old map with homes buildings ect over a recent map Maps are very hard to figure out for me are there people you can pay to do this. I had one tnetter try to help me and do an overlay where zi could use phone GPS to show where I was I'd have better luck writing in Chinese with my toes.
Any help appreciated. Tommy
 
I have spent hours and hours and hours trying to get a map overlay an old map with homes buildings ect over a recent map Maps are very hard to figure out for me are there people you can pay to do this. I had one tnetter try to help me and do an overlay where zi could use phone GPS to show where I was I'd have better luck writing in Chinese with my toes.
Any help appreciated. Tommy

https://support.maptiler.com/i34-overlay-an-image-over-a-map

You can search for how to do map overlays and find lots of links.
 
Watching this thread, pray the best for you Tommy.........
 
Tommy,

I understand now...:laughing7: Yep...having a "Chrome Book" would make a world of difference...Good news is that they are currently working on various (Android & Windows) apps that will run on the Chrome Book OS...via a program called "Crossover". Should be able to see it on the "Playstore" if you want to check it out...:thumbsup:

Got-Good-Tones
 
Tommy,

Also did some checking on "TeamViewer" website...seems they have a version of TeamViewer for Chrome OS now...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: So if you want me to look over your shoulder while you are messing with this map you are making reference to...here's your chance...:headbang:


Got-Good-Tones
 
I have spent hours and hours and hours trying to get a map overlay an old map with homes buildings ect over a recent map Maps are very hard to figure out for me are there people you can pay to do this. I had one tnetter try to help me and do an overlay where zi could use phone GPS to show where I was I'd have better luck writing in Chinese with my toes.
Any help appreciated. Tommy
How old are the maps your trying to get ?
 
Happy Birthday Oldmxrat
 
Thanks loco I see far less when using one of my lap tops
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom