What's new

I love signet rings, even if they are broken... some silver today

Lorrain.

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
978
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi :hello:

Flurries were predicted for later in the day , so I headed out around noon for a few hours hunt at another old beach...tide was beginning to recede.

Hunted the shoreline chasing the tide out, and a little on dry sand.

Heard a high, erratic sound, and dug up an old signet ring which unfortunately was without band.

Here's photos of today's 3 hour hunt.

thanks for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1437.webp
    DSCF1437.webp
    85.9 KB · Views: 539
  • DSCF1432.webp
    DSCF1432.webp
    121.5 KB · Views: 636
  • DSCF1435.webp
    DSCF1435.webp
    111.4 KB · Views: 652
  • DSCF1438.webp
    DSCF1438.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 633
  • DSCF1442.webp
    DSCF1442.webp
    88 KB · Views: 633
  • DSCF1445.webp
    DSCF1445.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 633
  • DSCF1390.webp
    DSCF1390.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 629
Upvote 0
Super finds - Stay warm!! :notworthy:
 
ok Lorraine, I wanna move where you live... cool beans on your goodies.
 
Hi Lorrain, cracking hunt - how nice did that old whopper come up - beeaauudddiful - classic :hello:
 
Great finds Lorraine...congrats on the silver Rosie and the
better part of the signet ring. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Always a pleasure to read and see your pic's, Congrads on all the Silver.....joe
 
Thanks , everyone for the words of encouragement.

After today's ( Feb. 11th) "bummer" hunt, I could sure use that encouragement.

Here's some pics of today's "treasures" :help: from a very old beach where I would have loved to have found some old coins...but didn't.

Maybe tomorrow

Thanks for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1391.webp
    DSCF1391.webp
    105.7 KB · Views: 268
  • DSCF1392.webp
    DSCF1392.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 264
  • DSCF1394.webp
    DSCF1394.webp
    98.3 KB · Views: 320
  • DSCF1396.webp
    DSCF1396.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCF1398.webp
    DSCF1398.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 378
You are truely inspiring Lorraine!! Wish you were here to push me a bit! I need a regular hunting partner!
 
cntrydncr1 said:
You are truely inspiring Lorraine!! Wish you were here to push me a bit! I need a regular hunting partner!

Would love to hunt with you, Debbie. If you are ever up this way, let me know and we can meet.

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom