What's new

I love when it snow up North !!

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2::hello2::hello2:I love when snow up North because all those snowbirds Come to Fl. and leave their Gold in our waters. Now I don't like it when endangers the very old and kids.
 
Upvote 0
Glad you made it, Red. Actually, Idaho is one of the fastest growing states. People come here because we are like America used to be. Small government, no deficit spending, low cost of living. Great outdoors country. We just have to put up with fairly long winters. I use winter to build prospecting equipment. Current project is a Wilfley table. Hope to have it done in the next couple of weeks...other than painting...a bit cool in the shop for that. I've spent considerable time, south of you in the Bruneau country. Called in a mountain lion down there in November of '06. Good country.
Jim
 
So in other words Idaho is like a really small, flat version of Canada and you get to have guns. Cool! :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom