I`m Dave, in Columbus, Ohio

Oct 13, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter
Primary Interest:
Other
This is my first post, about me, I have been hunting for Indian artifacts for 25 years now, and can`t get enough of it. My finds are vast and multiplying. I just bought a metal detector, about a month ago, to fill in the gap between the head hunting lull. My 1st time out detecting I found two one cent pieces, dated 1820 and 1850, and the owner of the land took them from me! He said because I get to pick up the artifacts, he wanted to keep them because of the "intrinsic and historical" value to him! Anyway, I will rethink my honesty and openess from now on! Right now, unfortunately, I have an injured knee, from work and am stuck at home for the time being, very bored!

Hi Dave; Greetings from Boston. Welcome to TNet. Don't worry. You will find a lot more of them ok. PEACE:RONB :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site!!! Finders keepers, from now on, you bought the equipment, its your hobby, establish ground rules for yourself before sticking a diggy tool into the ground. Our job is not to give our goodies to greedy home owners. good luck, hope you get to hunting again soon!

Indian Welcome.jpg

Welcome from Holmes County Oh.

There is a good "North American Indian Relic" section here if you haven't found it yet.

Let's see that collection.:thumbsup:

Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

Welcome. Finders Keeprs is the rule (unless agreed differently prior ro digging).

Hi Dave, theres a North American Indian artifacts forum for us headhunters , just south of Cbus here, longtime artifact seeker.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back