What's new

I m diggin this morning...but its not in the sand

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I 'm diggin' this morning...but it's not in the sand

::)


Snow finally stopped, but winds here are still strong.

Was out a few days ago when it was an unusually mild , windless day, and managed a couple of silver coins..but other than that pickins were slim

here's some pics ..coins & this morning's diggin'

thanks for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • Picture 6848.webp
    Picture 6848.webp
    57 KB · Views: 616
  • Picture 6850.webp
    Picture 6850.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 602
  • Picture 6866.webp
    Picture 6866.webp
    21 KB · Views: 607
  • Picture 6864.webp
    Picture 6864.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 611
Upvote 0
Re: I 'm diggin' this morning...but it's not in the sand

Burrr thats cold! I thought the 45 degrees i'm gettin ready to head out into is cold, LOL.

Nice finds!!
 
I can relate to it

my elves did the dame also
.
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • DRIVESM.webp
    DRIVESM.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 591
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 591
Re: I 'm diggin' this morning...but it's not in the sand

Hey what???? no snow doggie angels....love that last pix.
 
Re: I 'm diggin' this morning...but it's not in the sand

yep we are all digging out in the northeast but hopefully the storm moved some sand. can't wait for some reports! Rae you will have to let us landlocked hunters know! Everyone be safe.
 
Re: I 'm diggin' this morning...but it's not in the sand

I was going to complain about how cold it got in Central Florida last night.

But I've changed my mind...
 
Re: I 'm diggin' this morning...but it's not in the sand

Smudge said:
I was going to complain about how cold it got in Central Florida last night.

But I've changed my mind...

:laughing7:
 
Re: I 'm diggin' this morning...but it's not in the sand

love the last pic.... looks like the dog is saying "What the heck are you doing?...You won't get me to do that"
 
Re: I 'm diggin' this morning...but it's not in the sand

My Bully won't go out when it's drizzling, she'd take one look at the snow give me the ::) you expect me to go out in that!



~~Stay Warm & Happy Hunting~~
 
Re: I 'm diggin' this morning...but it's not in the sand

Kinda, feel sorry for you guys in the South Eastern states.

Right now, up here in Southern Ontario, we're getting some real weird weather ourselves. Currently it's about 4 Degrees Celsius, or 40 F. and the short term forecast calls for a bit of rain showers. So I geuss there goes my ice rink in my back yard for awhile.

Normally, in the past. What ever we had for snow acculmulation around Christmas time, would usually stay for the duration of the winter. But for the past 5 - 10 years off and on, we would get these weird weather patterns that made it feel more like November, rather than January, (couple weeks of winter, then switch back to the November cr@p again).

Don't like it much this way. Heck, if it's gonna get cold enough that I can't go out detecting, then I'd rather have some snow and have some fun with it with my kids.

This stuff sucks!! :cussing:

Ralph
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom