I`m liking this Deus

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Built my house here 27 years ago... sold detectors the first 10 years,been detecting the whole time.
Across the street is an old house hole site,i tested a least 30 metal detectors there...it is my test site.
For the last couple years the finds have dried up,no good sounds all iron, no non Ferrous sounds at all,no highly conductive sounds a real bed on iron.
Today first time there with the Deus and with a 11 " coil i got Silver.
Found a 1901 O Barber Dime,end if a silver spoon,an overall clip and something from a singer sowing machine,every good target had Square nails with them.
Dug a cold chisel,wood rasp both large iron pieces
I`m real happy with the Deus.
I had some top of the line machines with 5" coils fail to produce on this site here .
Gary
Picture 221.jpgPicture 222.jpgPicture 223.jpgPicture 224.jpg

Last edited:
sweet! congrats

Nice finds .I regularly pull multiple nails out of holes with my good finds.Whats better is being able to dig desirable iron out of the bad iron.

Interested since that was with the 11" coil you say? The HF coils separate much better in my opinion. The elliptical coil is one of the best separating coil\machine combos with the recovery speed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am so glad I got your opinion a week or so ago................So happy with mine!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back