I made it

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
through through surgery. They told me i had 80 to 95 % blockage. I thank you all for your prayers. I am in the hospital now for while. will write more later

THANK YOU ALL !!!
YAAAAYY!!!! Gare! So happy to hear it,this place wouldn,t be the same without ya! Get well,get back to detecting,ride your horses when you can.All the best for your complete recovery!:headbang:
:hello2::hello2::hello::hello::occasion18::occasion18::sunny::sunny:

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
through through surgery. They told me i had 80 to 95 % blockage. I thank you all for your prayers. I am in the hospital now for while. will write more later

THANK YOU ALL !!!
wishing you a full and speedy recovery. Known several people with same. Miracles of medicine today. You'll be back riding your horse before you know it!

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless you have a major surgery you have NO IDEA HOW much UPLIFT you can give people. Telling them to relax and giving your SUPPORT MEANS to someonme . THANK you from the BOTTOM OF my heart./ I Thank you all so very much for your support and encouragement I WUVS YOU ALL !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread