NY
Detector(s) used
E Track, Fisher 6a

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Brother I will pray for your continued healing and that you will be out digging with a super clear head!! Have the Best day possible.
I asked my Grandfather what his surgery did for him, he said well, My head is clear and the blood flows better,,, now my man parts are slow to get up, lol he was making a joke. had just been to my place in Alaska and caught the biggest king salmon of his life, 89lbs.

Sandflea

Greenie
Nov 27, 2012
Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
through through surgery. They told me i had 80 to 95 % blockage. I thank you all for your prayers. I am in the hospital now for while. will write more later

THANK YOU ALL !!!
Im glad your on the mend, I guess I missed something because I didn't know you were going in for surgery. I had mine 3 years ago, they said I looked like death warmed over, came out all pink and looking like a real person again, and you are correct, a lot of good support, teasing, general harassments, and setting your own goals just beyond were you can comfortably reach, and most importantly NEVER stop pushing yourself, or getting discouraged, just more determined.
I lost my lower leg the 14th of Jan 2019, got my new leg the 15th of march, and walked out of the hospital the 31st of March on my own, NO crutches, I'm not running marathons but few people know I have an artificial leg, [I dont wear shorty pants just my jeans], I go fishing and getting ready for prospecting this year, I have one obstacle to overcome, my detector loves to rattle when close to my metal foot, hahaha
Have a fast, great recovery and get ready for a great detecting season.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANK YOU VERY MUCH; yOU WILL NEVER KNOIW HOW MUCH PEOPLES HOPES for me helps !!!
You're in the same boat I was in. Keep your head positive, take what the docs say with a grain of salt! If I had listened to them, I'd be hanging on my walker drooling all over myself. If you keep your head positive you'll do excellent!

How much capacity do you have? Don't let that number scare you. Once you get the wobblies under control (like walking on a ship) you're well on your way! Stay positive and you'll be ok my friend!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions