vibes Bronze Member Joined Aug 20, 2007 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher 1280x Aquanaut Jul 26, 2009 #1 ...'cause here I go with yet another what the heck do it be item. I'm sure it was a money clip? I dunno. your thoughts? Attachments DSCF0371.webp 19.8 KB · Views: 544 DSCF0370.webp 20.5 KB · Views: 529
...'cause here I go with yet another what the heck do it be item. I'm sure it was a money clip? I dunno. your thoughts?
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 27, 2009 #21 It looks like a very poor crude cast. I havent had much luck with the search to find an exact match. Where did you find it? Upvote 0
It looks like a very poor crude cast. I havent had much luck with the search to find an exact match. Where did you find it?
vibes Bronze Member Joined Aug 20, 2007 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher 1280x Aquanaut Jul 27, 2009 Thread Owner #22 I found it in a park by a big old tree Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 27, 2009 #23 vibes said: I found it in a park by a big old tree Click to expand... OK Thanks. How old is the park? Upvote 0
vibes said: I found it in a park by a big old tree Click to expand... OK Thanks. How old is the park?
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Jul 27, 2009 #24 I love you guys... Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 3, 2009 #25 http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,259097.0.html Upvote 0