Diggincoinz
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2004
- Messages
- 1,581
- Reaction score
- 212
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wayne County, NY
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi, I'm new to Fisher and just bought a slightly used F70, hardly has a scratch on it. I can go thru the whole menu and scan anything and it reads it accurately. But when I turn it on it beeps crazy like it has interferance going on and I can't get it to ground balance. I've messed with the frequencies and sensativity but it still sound like it's disturbed and it's driving me nuts!
Am I missing something or doing something wrong? It keeps on with a high pitch beeping in the number range 89-91 or so. I've taken it to the areas that I've detected before with my Minelab X-70 where's there is no interferance so I think it's just me
...and yes that batteries are new.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Am I missing something or doing something wrong? It keeps on with a high pitch beeping in the number range 89-91 or so. I've taken it to the areas that I've detected before with my Minelab X-70 where's there is no interferance so I think it's just me

...and yes that batteries are new.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
) and thought that it just didn't exist though,, after firing my new F75, yea its there even from my cell-phone!.
.
I found a video on you tube that showed running the Sens as low as 30 still, hit on coins 6" deep in this chaps test garden. His soils were dry and iron oxide levels low. Its such a hot box from the factory that, I think you can drop to a real low sens and,, still ring in a reasonable depth. 






