I bet he would be interested in buying it. Is it plastic?coinmojo said:It looks like a hubcap off of Kiwami Kilpatricks Escalade. Or something that belongs to Flava Flave
Mojo
I thought it was plastic. Metal makes it more interesting. Pot metal most likely. But I dont know what it was for. Is it brass? I dont think you would hold brass up as easily as you are doing in the first pic.bocephus said:Obviously it is a st. goddens , but does anyone know what it is. it is fairly heavy metal
bigcypresshunter said:I thought it was plastic. Metal makes it more interesting. Pot metal most likely. But I dont know what it was for. Is it brass? I dont think you would hold brass up as easily as you are doing in the first pic.bocephus said:Obviously it is a st. goddens , but does anyone know what it is. it is fairly heavy metal
bigcypresshunter said:I bet he would be interested in buying it. Is it plastic?coinmojo said:It looks like a hubcap off of Kiwami Kilpatricks Escalade. Or something that belongs to Flava Flave
Mojo
Could it be from an old clock 
AWESOME!!!!!!! Patrick Earl Huston......The man....The myth....THE LEGEND!!!! Where the heck is he??detect4au said:Actually, the coin depicted is the 1907 Saint-Gaudens. Maybe he got it from Patrick Earl Houston?
Cheers,
detect4au
I guess I should have quit with "I Dunno" 